Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3D Hornet Honda Wing Decal

Bike: Nc700x

3D Hornet Honda Wing Decal

[attach=config]11543D Hornet Honda Wing Decal-1-jpg3D Hornet Honda Wing Decal-2-jpg3D Hornet Honda Wing Decal-3-jpg3D Hornet Honda Wing Decal-4-jpg3D Hornet Honda Wing Decal-5-jpg3D Hornet Honda Wing Decal-6-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images 3D Hornet Honda Wing Decal-6-jpg 3D Hornet Honda Wing Decal-5-jpg 

I have found these awesome decals online but cant seem to find a seller of this part # ...I have seen the after market one from canada and they are not the same as OEM...anybody knows how to get these in US? I know they are from Honda CB600F 07-11 3D Honda Wing Logo Set...OEM part#08F84-MFG-800A Genuine Honda Wing Logo these run in Europe about 46Pounds in UK and in germany and so on around 50 Euros can anybody help out from over seas with a better price?

Bike: NC700X
    Quote Originally Posted by lietuviukasd View Post
    I have found these awesome decals online but cant seem to find a seller of this part # ...I have seen the after market one from canada and they are not the same as OEM...anybody knows how to get these in US? I know they are from Honda CB600F 07-11 3D Honda Wing Logo Set...OEM part#08F84-MFG-800A Genuine Honda Wing Logo these run in Europe about 46Pounds in UK and in germany and so on around 50 Euros can anybody help out from over seas with a better price?
    3D Hornet Honda Wing Decal-8-jpgUsed on a couple of Honda Europe Sport bikes. You will have to order from Europe Honda Dealership.

3D Hornet Honda Wing Decal-smileyrider-jpg

3D Hornet Honda Wing Decal-00-jpg
    Last edited by Old Can Ride; 26th March 2014 at 12:50.
    Why not seize the pleasure at once? -- How often is happiness destroyed by preparation, and foolish planning? Just do it. Shut the frunk up and Ride !!!!!!!!!!

Bike: .
    A friend of mine made some decals like this:

3D Hornet Honda Wing Decal-hmw-jpg
    I had one on my ST1300 and used to get asked all the time, "What kind of BMW is that?". I would answer, "It's a Honda".

Bike: NC700XC
    Those look great! Too bad there isn't a carbon fiber option, i would pay more than they were worth in a hear beat, ha ha =P
    When ignorance is bliss, to be wise is folly.

Bike: 2012 NC700X
    Quote Originally Posted by agia View Post
    A friend of mine made some decals like this:

3D Hornet Honda Wing Decal-hmw-jpg
    I had one on my ST1300 and used to get asked all the time, "What kind of BMW is that?". I would answer, "It's a Honda".
    agai,
    Does your friend still make these stickers? Does he/she still have some of these for sale?
    I would be interested. They are very similar to the Roundels I had on my Kawasaki KLR650.

Senior Member 3D Hornet Honda Wing Decal StratTuner's Avatar
    Bike: NC700X model C
    Quote Originally Posted by pismocycleguy View Post
    agai,
    Does your friend still make these stickers? Does he/she still have some of these for sale?
    I would be interested. They are very similar to the Roundels I had on my Kawasaki KLR650.
    if you remember putting together model airplanes (or cars or whatever) as a kid, then you might remember the decals those used.
    you soaked the decal in water for 1 minute, then slid it off its backing and on to the plastic model.
    That paper is called "waterslide" paper, and you can make your own decals by printing on to it with a color inkjet.
    (I do this when I refurbish a Squier Guitar)
    Not sure it would work for the motorcycle since the waterslide decal works best when you coat it with polyurethane after. (several coats actually).
    - StratTuner
    NC700XFJR1300

"If you don't understand him, and he don't die young,
    he'll probly just ride away."
    - Willie Nelson

Bike: .
    Don't know if he still makes them. Haven't seen him in a while as he's in Wisconsin. Here's the thread that started this 7-1/2 years ago: HMW emblems / decals for your ST

His user name is spd9218 and he is on the ST-Owner's forum and the COG forum. This would be the only way I would know how to get a hold of him. I can PM him if you like but would have no idea if he's still around...

Bike: 2012 NC700X

Unhappy No longer in the business

Quote Originally Posted by agia View Post
    Don't know if he still makes them. Haven't seen him in a while as he's in Wisconsin. Here's the thread that started this 7-1/2 years ago: HMW emblems / decals for your ST

His user name is spd9218 and he is on the ST-Owner's forum and the COG forum. This would be the only way I would know how to get a hold of him. I can PM him if you like but would have no idea if he's still around...
    agia,
    Thanks for the information and ST1100 Thread contact.
    spd9218 no longer is offering decals for sale. He stated he sold his vinyl equipment to a friend and is no longer in the business. Maybe someone else will take up the slack?
    Thanks again!
    PCG

Hello again, any members in Europe can help me out to get this this wing decal? I can pay paypal just looking for a reasonable price .
    Thanks again.