• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Took delivery today of my new 2017 NC700XD . . . . Pics included

Hunter280

Reaction score
Visit site
Got a pleasant surprise a couple of days ago when the dealer called and said my bike had arrived! Picked it up today and took the long route home :cool:
Love the color!!! Will be posting some impressions soon. (Sorry for the crappy phone camera quality)
IMG_20170420_110213286_HDR.jpgIMG_20170420_110253818_HDR.jpg

That a great looking bike. The only thing I don't like about the new bike are the silver wheels. Must be a pain to keep clean. My black wheels show nothing.
Thanks Ruggy! I too suspect the wheels will require more than average attention. I'm OK with that though - I enjoy piddling with bikes anyway.

I don't think aluminumesque colors are any worse than black -- maybe even less so. But then, I tend to not look at the wheels on my bikes that much unless forced ; }

Nice ride!

I haven't seen those colors before. Very nice! I wonder what red wheels would look like.

I like the silver wheels. I had silver wheels on my old Kaw EX250. They looked great and looked clean. OTOH the dark rear wheel on my NC looks like dust after a 15 mile ride.

Last edited:
It's something a lot of people use way too much of thinking that they have old stylee dirt racing chains without O rings or X rings ; }

Back