• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Waterproof cover for cell phone 2 for $7 with coupon code Free ship with Amazon prime

netizen

Reaction score
nc700-forum.com
Amazon has these on sale.. 2 for $7 with coupon code LKE2PBQN
They are normally about $10 each, free shipping if you have amazon prime

I've used this for riding in the rain many times. If you need to keep the charging cable or audio cable connected just turn it upside down so the opening is at the bottom and no rain can get in.

Amazon.com: Waterproof Case, 2 Pack Cambond Universal Floating Waterproof Phone Case iPhone Waterproof Pouch Cell Phone Dry Case Bag Transparent TPU with Durable Lanyard for device up to 6 inch, Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

This cover plus the Raindar app and traffic turned on and storm track turned on will make riding in the rain a much nicer experience. You can watch the rain as it approaches the roads your heading to and adjust your speed to avoid the heavy downpours. You also can see when it is wise to exit and seek a gas station with a roof to ride out the really nasty storms.

What do you mount the case on to?? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use my regular cell phone holder. although my waterproof case has a strap that I use to basically strap it to the phone mount. You could use rubber bands also.. I used to do that with zip lock bags before I got the case

Amazon has these on sale.. 2 for $7 with coupon code LKE2PBQN
They are normally about $10 each, free shipping if you have amazon prime
Thanks, just ordered with no problems and should arrive Thursday.

I've recently upgraded to an iPhone and this is very timely for me.

Ray

Last edited:
I bought one of these but it was a different brand to fit my Samsung Note 4. Before I used it I put a handful of toilet paper inside, sealed it up, and submersed it in a sink full of water. I even pressed it against the bottom with a cook pot and not a drop of water touched the paper inside. I was quite impressed.

I did find that if I turn it upside-down, I could still plug in my phone while riding in the rain and it'd stay dry, since rain doesn't go up very often and all. I paid $12.99 for mine, so this is a killer deal.

When I was in Thailand the locals put their phones in cases like this for the water festival. Basically a multi day water fight. If it has been battle tested there should be good for what most phone users need for waterproofing.

Back