• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Nc700x - in yellow??!!

jtkirk

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got my AMA American Motorcyclist for July. One of the articles inside is about motorcycle camping. The picture showing the camping gear in the article (author is from the Pacific NW) has a YELLOW X w/ factory luggage on it sitting in the campsite. Hot, hot, hot.

Best I can tell from a quick search yellow is available in Japan.

Attachments

• 8200596B3013040200100.jpg
    8200596B3013040200100.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 5,558
You are correct. Article was written by Tom Mehren. From what I searched for earlier I still believe the '13s are available in yellow in Japan.

IIRC, he had his painted in the Seattle area before putting a single mile on it and I *think* there is an old thread here about him doing it but I just can't seem to find it.

Yeah, Tom Mehren got his painted at Sik Werks in Seattle about 12 seconds after he bought it. Sik werks also did one in Pink that is in my neighborhood but has so far eluded me. But we have her friend, CBGuy, on the forum now. I am planning on doing mine in yellow Plasti-dip over the Christmas break when I can't ride her for the ice on the roads.

You are killing me!!!!!! I LOVE yellow. Still thinking of painting mine (from before I bought it...) :)

Pink NC700X

Yes, Sue was told by her son and his friends (many either work or have worked in Seattle/Everett bike shops) that the 700X was coming out and it would be perfect for her so she waited. I guess she agreed as she bought one even though she said she can't stand silver. Her son took it apart for her & she had the silver bits powder coated pink. She says she's a fair weather rider (not so many of those days in Seattle) so only look for her on the good days!

Yes, Sue was told by her son and his friends (many either work or have worked in Seattle/Everett bike shops) that the 700X was coming out and it would be perfect for her so she waited. I guess she agreed as she bought one even though she said she can't stand silver. Her son took it apart for her & she had the silver bits powder coated pink. She says she's a fair weather rider (not so many of those days in Seattle) so only look for her on the good days!

You should get her to join the forum and post a couple pictures of her ride. :)

Yes, the pink bike resides in your area. I live in Bothell. Had it painted the winter after I got it at SIK, I have always hated silver. But when it's the only color it come in... just paint it. My son took it apart and I took the pieces in to have them painted, and some of the silver metal pieces to have them powdered coated in black.
I love it now!

Yes, the pink bike resides in your area. I live in Bothell. Had it painted the winter after I got it at SIK, I have always hated silver. But when it's the only color it come in... just paint it. My son took it apart and I took the pieces in to have them painted, and some of the silver metal pieces to have them powdered coated in black.
I love it now!

Wheres the pictures? :D

Back