• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700 w/dct - sw motech crash bar

kjang

Reaction score
Visit site
I emailed twistedthrottle.com regarding "does a sw motech crash bar fit a nc700 w/dct?" Twisted throttle.com said "NO".
I read that some members installed the sw motech crash bar on there NC700 /dct.
I then emailed some of our forum members for some clarity on this subject. They assured me that it does fit.
I emailed twistedthrottle again showing photos of the sw motech crash bars from our forum members.
Twistedthrottle said read the description on there web site. On there web site it states that there sw motech does not fit the nc700 w/dct.
I told them to please confirm with the manufacturer. After about 3 weeks of back and forth emails with twistedthrottle, I given up.
I order the sw motech crash bar through ROCKYMOUNTAIN.
The item came in 3 days.

FYI: the sw motech crash bars fits the nc700 w/dct AND will fit with the Honda light bar!

After I got everything installed, twistedthrottle emailed me back and now said it does fit,
image.jpgimage.jpg
Ken

Last edited:
You need to email Twisted throttle and put a link to this post in the email and tell them here is the proof they DO fit, and their inaccuracy is costing them sales!

Attachments

• smileyshock.jpg
    smileyshock.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 681
Twisted would have sold you one anyway if you had just gone ahead and ordered it. You already knew it would fit.

The information on Twisted Throttle will soon change... trust me. :p

They have the info straight from SW-MoTech, and they (SW) will be changing that info very soon (a matter of one more e-mail exchange when I stop being so lazy). :cool:

I emailed twistedthrottle.com regarding "does a sw motech crash bar fit a nc700 w/dct?" Twisted throttle.com said "NO".
I read that some members installed the sw motech crash bar on there NC700 /dct.
I then emailed some of our forum members for some clarity on this subject. They assured me that it does fit.
I emailed twistedthrottle again showing photos of the sw motech crash bars from our forum members.
Twistedthrottle said read the description on there web site. On there web site it states that there sw motech does not fit the nc700 w/dct.
I told them to please confirm with the manufacturer. After about 3 weeks of back and forth emails with twistedthrottle, I given up.
I order the sw motech crash bar through ROCKYMOUNTAIN.
The item came in 3 days.

FYI: the sw motech crash bars fits the nc700 w/dct AND will fit with the Honda light bar!

After I got everything installed, twistedthrottle emailed me back and now said it does fit,

Ken

Hi Ken.

Thank you for taking the chance and installing these. I have created a ticket for our web people to update the product page. I see someone (thank you Robert if you're listening) took the time to leave a review where they confirmed the fitment. Can you tell me if the silver bar is a stock component on a DCT model? What is this silver bar called?

Kevin

Here's a question I have. If the engine guard look so good why not mount lights to it instead of the light bar?

Side Note: Handguards in Florida is like Air Conditioning In Maine!

Last edited:
answer: Because I already have the HONDA light bar.
If I didn't have the Honda light bar, then I would mount it on the givi or sw motech crash bar.

Ken

Back