• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700X Schematic Diagrams of Components

Dave D

Reaction score
Visit site
I was browsing the web and found the below site that has 50+ Schematic Diagrams of a lot of the components that make up the entire bike.

OEM Parts

There are exploded drawings of everything from Air Cleaner to the Wiring Harness.

They are in GIF format but by right clicking you can save the images for future reference.

Enjoy!

Dave

It's a Honda parts fiche for USA models. I usually use Ron Ayers for this but they have not added the NC700X yet. I use the fiche to get a good price for my local dealer to match and give my money and business to him.

Thanks for that!

"step" is usually the Japanese named translation of foot peg or foot rest. At least it's always been that for my other Hondas when buying replacement footpegs. (ie: CBR600RR footpegs are called "steps" in the Honda fiche at the dealer)

Good link! I determined it must be the Euro Version as there is a tool kit.

The tools are available as optional equipment. I bought the 22 and 27mm box end wrenches to carry for chain adjustment. Cycle Parts Nation is a good supplier. I have used them before (also Ron Ayers).

I was browsing the web and found the below site that has 50+ Schematic Diagrams of a lot of the components that make up the entire bike.

OEM Parts

There are exploded drawings of everything from Air Cleaner to the Wiring Harness.

They are in GIF format but by right clicking you can save the images for future reference.

Enjoy!

Dave

Thanks for sharing! ;)
Is there a way to save all the images from the site instead of select, zoon in to the max and then right click for each images?

Or... Someone had saved all images and can share them?

Thanks for sharing! ;)
Is there a way to save all the images from the site instead of select, zoon in to the max and then right click for each images?

Or... Someone had saved all images and can share them?

I did it the long way, the only problem is you don't get the part numbers so it may be better to just bookmark the webpage and refer to that as it has all the information.

The pages will stay there until you need them. I use a similar site for my BMW

( BMW Motorcycle Parts | Catalog Parts Online | MAX BMW Motorcycles )

Cycle Parts Nation is rather unique in that they generally stock the items and you do not have to wait as long for delivery as, for instance, Web!ike who orders the parts from their suppliers only after you order from them. Having a big parts catalogue is only impressive if you have the items in stock to sell. I have ordered items before and had the supplier then email after attempting to order the item from their supplier that it is no longer made.

Just middlemen collecting a fee.

ETA: I may have just gotten lucky with Cycle Parts Nation. This latest mea culpa indicates they may be no better than the rest of the "full line" sources...

"We have contacted the manufacturer to assist in getting us your products as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and will ship the other products on the invoice out to you as soon as they arrive and then will ship the back ordered part(s) as soon as they come in."

I guess that means it is not backordered if they don't have it. It is only back-ordered if their supplier doesn't have it.

Doh!

Last edited:
Back