• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bmw r9t

hmm... a simple design, something that can be modified to suit the rider... relatively inexpensive.... sounds like ...well our beloved NC700x!

Best looking bike BMW has come out with in a long time. I've always hated their asymmetrical headlight designs with a passion. Finally, somebody in Berlin has the right idea.

I have seen moto-journalists raving about this motorcycle for some time since its introduction. Despite reading many tests and seeing pics of it from every conceivable angle, I still fail to see the attraction. It does absolutely nothing for me. All I see is just another BM air cooled twin with different styling and a proper set of forks.

Finally, somebody in Berlin has the right idea.

And I'm pretty sure they were paying attention to a custom builder in Berlin, that sold kits for the BMW R1200C. Wish I could remember his name, but his kits rendered the R1200C to look pretty much like the R9T.

All I see is just another BM air cooled twin with different styling and a proper set of forks.

Yes, and that's too bad they didn't use the tele-lever front end on that bike. It was, and probably still is, the best suspension on any street bike. And as far as styling goes, I'm pretty sure style, subjective as it is, has a lot to do with motorcycle sales of every manufacturer. I think it's a rather handsome machine.

bmw-r-ninet-studio-21.jpg

I wouldn't go near it with a 10' pole, but I think it's a real beauty! Especially because it doesn't look like the front headlight got wedged under the backside of a Semi Truck in a rear ender, like all modern naked bikes do these days.

Back