• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

After Market Saddle

Nothing on the sergeant or corbin sites as of yet. This being the first year (read limited bike sales) it doesn't make sense for them to put a lot of money into R&D. There just aren't enough bikes out there to sell seats to to justify the costs (hopefully yet). The best thing to do is for everyone to email both manufactures to express interest in a product. If anyone is close to the factory it is helpful if you would drop your bike off to them. This is how the VFR1200 seat came to be. One of the members on a VFR forum left his bike with them and got a deeply discounted (almost free) seat for his trouble.

Nothing on the sergeant or corbin sites as of yet. This being the first year (read limited bike sales) it doesn't make sense for them to put a lot of money into R&D. There just aren't enough bikes out there to sell seats to to justify the costs (hopefully yet). The best thing to do is for everyone to email both manufactures to express interest in a product. If anyone is close to the factory it is helpful if you would drop your bike off to them. This is how the VFR1200 seat came to be. One of the members on a VFR forum left his bike with them and got a deeply discounted (almost free) seat for his trouble.

After having the bike for almost 5 months, I agree that changing to a better seat is one of those "must-do" things on this NCX.
It is not that comfortable and it slides the rider forward (maybe it's my arse). Ok ok I only rode it maximum 4 hours at one go without a stop, so not a good measure in "touring" mode.

:D
I look forward to Corbin / pics etc.

Last edited:
Back