• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

full black widow (de cat) exhaust for sale

vanbobble

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, been a while since I posted here. I actually sold by bike about a month back and got a different one. I changed the exhaust back over to standard so I now have a full black widow exhaust system for sale. I'm based in the UK

This is the system, it's decat.. looks great and pretty loud, although I didn't find it too bad

nc-750x-rc72-rc90-2014-2024-de-cat-exhaust-system-360mm-gp-round-stainless-sil-(2)-28708-p.jpgimage_67189249.JPGimage_16861697.JPG

Under parts of exhaust could do with a brush, the white residue is just exhaust paste (which you will need a tube of). Exhaust was on the bike for about 9 months only.

All fixtures and fittings included (a few bolts are used from original exhaust) and it includes a socket I fabricated with a slit in it to allow removal of the oxygen sensor, which needs to come off with the exhaust

I'm based Norwich if anyone is interested, or will accept paypal and post.

Looking for £160

Back