• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC750X steering dampers?

As @dduelin says, long wheelbase, the rake and trail were chosen for stability… it’s not a bike that cries out for an aftermarket gubbins to restrain the steering. 27 degree rake, 110 mm trail. My CBR300R was 25.3 degrees rake and 98 mm trail. Also, the wheelbase was 150 mm (!) shorter. If I couldn’t get that thing twitchy on uneven surfaces, I’m not going to have a problem with an NC unless there is something broken or worn.

As @dduelin says, long wheelbase, the rake and trail were chosen for stability… it’s not a bike that cries out for an aftermarket gubbins to restrain the steering. 27 degree rake, 110 mm trail. My CBR300R was 25.3 degrees rake and 98 mm trail. Also, the wheelbase was 150 mm (!) shorter. If I couldn’t get that thing twitchy on uneven surfaces, I’m not going to have a problem with an NC unless there is something broken or worn.
What if a dog or wild hog or a rock pops up suddenly? It could cause a wobble? The NC750 has a place to attach the steering damper. And then the time when you might have to go through a bunch of zombies.

Hit a dog, a wild hog, a rock, plow through a gaggle of zombies and the last thing I will worry about is a wobble and owned a ST1300 (look up Pan Weave).

Regarding a steering damper I think you should do what you think best.

I want it in case I hit debri or animals or zombies in the road.
It’s not going to hurt. I do things to my bike which might not have a ton of benefit. Find a used one on EBay and try it out. That said, these guys know what they’re talking about. It might reduce fatigue a tiny bit though.

Back