• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So frustrating

There was a great motorcycle dealer in Brigham City, Utah when I was younger and lived in that state. They were excellent to work with, always had everything we needed, and we ended up buying several bikes, ATVs, accessors and gear, etc from them. On my last trip back, they had closed and it was something completely different. Sad to see it go as it was the best dealer I ever shopped. Not great experiences in most dealers these days. I like to support the good shops nearby still, but no one will likely beat Vesco’s service in the early 2000s!

Well, well, well look what came in. 17t counter spkt with dampener, 41 tooth steel rear sprocket and a DID VX3 114 L chain. Ordered on 9th arrived on 17th.

DqMqLjGh.jpg

Glad it finally made it. I have an appt to take the bike in next Friday for this stuff and some other stuff

Last edited:
I’m curious. Which type master link came with the chain? My VX chains have always come with clip type, but I don’t know if they are all packaged alike.

I’m curious. Which type master link came with the chain? My VX chains have always come with clip type, but I don’t know if they are all packaged alike.
Supposedly a stake type. I didn't open the chain box. Maybe I should lol

EDIT: ok went out and opened the chain box and surprisingly it came with both a staking type clip and a clip style master link.

Last edited:
Back