• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

“I’ve Been Everywhere” - MISSION NEARLY COMPLETE

Olythom

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty remarkable tale of riding (and human interest)... This fellow has been posting for a couple of years regarding his attempt to ride to all of the cities in the Johnny Cash song - I’ve Been Everywhere, Man.

There’s a long thread over on ADV Rider. And he’s almost completed his task... on an NC700 named Annie.

Not a link, but here is where to find it.... Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by swedstal, Jun 5, 2017

As noted above, the thread is inside the EPIC RIDES forum.

I typically only read the NC threads over there in the ROAD WARRIORS sub forum plus the news on the main page. But sometimes I did through the mess of that forum to try to find something interesting. There is a lot there to sort through. And its not always the friendly forum over there, unlike this place which is more like the friendly neighborhood pub.

The title of the thread is "I've been everywhere man" Living the song on two wheels"

It's a good read to look at if you are concerned about the capabilities of the NC platform.

A link to the thread that may work => "I've Been Everywhere, Man" Living the song on two wheels. | Adventure Rider

Last edited:
I knew this as a Hank Snow song. I was surprised to learn that it was originally written by an Australian artist with Australian cities and it has been adapted over the years to multiple countries

Back