• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

16K service at South Bound Honda

DanH

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If you live within riding distance of South Bound Honda, one of HONDABIKEPRO's dealerships, and need anything, go there. I had to get the 16K service done so I couldn't ride my bike the 60 or miles to Lakewood because of the valve check so I called around and got estimates. It would have been a lot more convenient to get it done closer to home. I was shocked at the difference between what I was quoted. South Bound quoted about 1/2 what anyone else wanted - two hours labor vs 4 or 5. So I rented a trailer and pulled my bike to Lakewood for service. As it turned out, that was pretty convenient. U-Haul is $15 bucks a day for a motorcycle trailer and tying down was a cinch. I am really glad I did. Dale, as he has mentioned in other threads, is short a tech so he is backfilling himself. He did the 16K service on my bike himself and it I was amazed at how fast he was done - there is something to be said for decades of experience. The bike runs like new. I was charged an extremely fair price and I was home before lunch on one of the nicest Saturdays we've had this year.

His advertisement is at the top of the forum. If you can do business with him, do it. Oh and if you are buying OEM parts, make sure you check his site. I have found so far that South Bound Honda's pricing is some of the best on the internet.

+1 for their organization. I have been dealing with South Sound Honda in Olympia (The other half of their business group). Great folks, pricing, attitudes. Haven't actually met Dale yet but hope to soon.
>Thom

Back