• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

1st Annual Fulton Lunch Run

the Ferret

Reaction score
Visit site
a buddy of mine Donk over on the FJR forum posted this up for anyone interested

Does anyone remember The Moonshine Lunch Run? If so did you ever attend? I did and thought it was great. In the tradition of Moonshine I have talked a friend of mine into doing something similar. He owns The Fulton Store oddly enough located in Fulton WI. Last Saturday of April, the 29th 2023 will be The First Annual Fulton Lunch Run. Moonshine did hamburgers, Eric is doing hot dogs and chili dogs. I'll buy a hot dog for the first 100 people that travel over 50 miles to attend. Hope you can make it.

Does anyone remember The Moonshine Lunch Run? If so did you ever attend? I did and thought it was great. In the tradition of Moonshine I have talked a friend of mine into doing something similar. He owns The Fulton Store oddly enough located in Fulton WI. Last Saturday of April, the 29th 2023 will be The First Annual Fulton Lunch Run. Moonshine did hamburgers, Eric is doing hot dogs and chili dogs. I'll buy a hot dog for the first 100 people that travel over 50 miles to attend. Hope you can make it.
That’s not too long of a ride for me. I’d be interested. Post a reminder with details as the date gets closer.

I went to Moonshine the year after Terry passed. Man, there was a load of ST-O guys there. Weather was always iffy that time of the year. I guess WI won’t be any different in that respect. Can’t do it a month later?

I went to Moonshine the year after Terry passed. Man, there was a load of ST-O guys there. Weather was always iffy that time of the year. I guess WI won’t be any different in that respect. Can’t do it a month later?
That would be my thought too, but I'm not the planner.

MJtN5NEh.jpg

From Donk:

In case you're wondering why April in Wisconsin well it's because Moonshine was in April and that's what made it special. I lived in Florida during the Moonshine years and remember people's response "your riding 1000 miles to a crossroads in IL to have a hamburg in the middle of April?" I was always able to answer that question with a self contented smile and "Yes." We're doing the last Saturday April 29 2023 which is late by Moonshine standards. Had to stick with April out of respect for The Run. Anyway there's no guarantee that May in Wisconsin would be any better. Ferret you can share that with the others!

I was there at that one also. I only had to ride 3 hrs each way to get there, and thru some of the best riding roads in Indiana (Hoosier National forest).

From Donk:

In case you're wondering why April in Wisconsin well it's because Moonshine was in April and that's what made it special. I lived in Florida during the Moonshine years and remember people's response "your riding 1000 miles to a crossroads in IL to have a hamburg in the middle of April?" I was always able to answer that question with a self contented smile and "Yes." We're doing the last Saturday April 29 2023 which is late by Moonshine standards. Had to stick with April out of respect for The Run. Anyway there's no guarantee that May in Wisconsin would be any better. Ferret you can share that with the others!
Terry only held it in April because as a farmer in Illinois that is the only time he had to do it when the weather might cooperate. If he wasn't constrained by the seasons he'd have had it some other time or so he said.

Back