• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Information 2 mods that made a hell of a difference (ergonomic) on my 2021

Thomasttom

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys. Just wanted to share 2 relatively cheap mods that made a big difference in terms of ergonomic on my 2021.

First mod is some offset handlebar risers I bought on aliexpress. Had to reroute 1 cable and other cables are stretch to their acceptable maximum, but it works :
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003340830211.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.0.0.21ef1802MbXtSZ

The other mod is the TRC touring (lowering) front foot pegs from MC Motoparts. I took the 40mm lowering one (they also have 25mm) :
https://mc-motoparts.com/products/f...on-foot-pegs?rq=mk_honda~md_nc-750-xd~ao_2021

If you adjust the rear break level to it's minimum length, it works ok with the 40mm lowering pegs. My bike is a DCT, so I dont know how it would work with the shifter on a manual.

Those 2 mods just transformed my 2021 to one of the most confortable bike I've had in the last 20 years, if you don't count the seat (or I'm just getting old and forgetting my other bikes...LOL).

Really 2 great mods. Cheers.

Last edited:
So any issues with dragging the lowered foot pegs? My knees are the first thing to start hurting on a ride, I have been wondering about this, or maybe crash bars and highway pegs.

I went with SW-Motech Bar Bike risers (great) and Ion foot pegs. They only lower them by 15 mm and I didn't really notice it. But getting a new Lamm seat in October and asking him to raise it as much as he can. Hoping that gives my knees and hips a little more room. If not, I'll check out these foot pegs as well.

Hi Guys. Just wanted to share 2 relatively cheap mods that made a big difference in terms of ergonomic on my 2021.

First mod is some handlebar risers I bought on aliexpress. Had to reroute 1 cable and other cables are stretch to their acceptable maximum, but it works :
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003340830211.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.0.0.21ef1802MbXtSZ

The other mod is the TRC touring (lowering) front foot pegs from MC Motoparts. I took the 40mm lowering one (they also have 25mm) :
https://mc-motoparts.com/products/f...on-foot-pegs?rq=mk_honda~md_nc-750-xd~ao_2021

If you adjust the rear break level to it's minimum length, it works ok with the 40mm lowering pegs. My bike is a DCT, so I dont know how it would work with the shifter on a manual.

Those 2 mods just transformed my 2021 to one of the most confortable bike I've had in the last 20 years, if you don't count the seat (or I'm just getting old and forgetting my other bikes...LOL).

Really 2 great mods. Cheers.
Do the pegs come with a rubber insert to use if so desired?

I added risers and lowered footpegs and they helped me get more confort when riding.
I have SW Motech 30mm risers and Knight Designs Sidetrax lowered foot pegs, 35mm drop. No rubber inserts on the foot pegs. No "curb scrapers" either. I have gotten close to dragging a peg but haven't hit yet.

You're right, no rubber insert on the MC Motopart pegs. I was worried about that at first, but then I realized it was non issue because there are almost no vibrations on the NC's! I see absolutely no differences between rubber inserts an no inserts. But the difference in comfort with the 40mm (especially for the knees) is huge.

IMG_2330 - copie.jpg

For the risers, what made the difference for me in terms of comfort is that the risers I installed are offset (30mm up and 20mm backward).

IMG_2327 - copie.jpg

You're right, no rubber insert on the MC Motopart pegs. I was worried about that at first, but then I realized it was non issue because there are almost no vibrations on the NC's! I see absolutely no differences between rubber inserts an no inserts. But the difference in comfort with the 40mm (especially for the knees) is huge.

View attachment 50206

For the risers, what made the difference for me in terms of comfort is that the risers I installed are offset (30mm up and 20mm backward).

View attachment 50207
Did you have any issues with the cables with the bar risers?

Back