• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

20 or 30 oz MSR Fuel bottle $13.46

Picked up the 30oz earlier today. Thinking I should have gotten two.. now I need a stove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do know, netizen, what you did was force me to have to test the limits of my fuel mileage!
That probably was not good.
Somebody out there sells a tube that attaches to your bike that holds tools or a fuel bottle.
Wonder if either the 20 oz. or the 30 oz. would fit into that tube.

I found Twisted Throttle selling the same 30 oz MSR Bottle for motorcycle fuel:
MSR 30 oz. Motorcycle Fuel Bottle | TwistedThrottle.com

Also, has a bottle mounting kit link on the same page.

Found the tool kit tube:
DrySpec Motorcycle Tool Tube Kit | TwistedThrottle.com

20 oz bottle specs 2.75" x 9"
30 oz bottle specs 3" x 11"

Thanks for the heads up!

God bless!!

Michael

Last edited:
Harbor freight has the same tube for half the price.. somebody has an even bigger tube for holding welding rods too. There are pics of both on here. The tubes normally fit inside side case frames if you have them.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Harbor freight has the same tube for half the price..
Used to be even cheaper in agriculture-type stores like Murdochs or Big R. But we should be proud to pay BWMrider prices ; }

Your right it's agri supply, I don't know why I said harbor freight

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

I just ordered 2 of the large tool canisters yesterday from Agri Supply. With shipping, the total was $19.63. Not bad. Those are the 3.25" diameter by 12" length tubes. Based on that, looks like the 20 or 30 oz fuel bottles should fit. I'm tempted to buy one of the 30's and test it.

I just ordered 2 of the large tool canisters yesterday from Agri Supply. With shipping, the total was $19.63. Not bad. Those are the 3.25" diameter by 12" length tubes. Based on that, looks like the 20 or 30 oz fuel bottles should fit. I'm tempted to buy one of the 30's and test it.

Pretty sure the 30oz fits the canisters. Just hate paying $10 for shipping..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure the 30oz fits the canisters. Just hate paying $10 for shipping..

I try and save $$ whenever I can, but between work, commute, school, and a baby, I just don't have the time usually go find an actual brick & mortar store that carries the farkles I need. And once the shiny new package shows up at my door, all the shipping fee regrets turn to vapor. :)

Back