• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2012 NC700X DCT ABS For Sale - $5,850

E-Rock

Reaction score
Visit site
Selling my beloved 2012 NC700X DCT ABS. Bought new in 2012, one owner. Only 9,200 miles. Have an Africa Twin DCT and just bought a KTM 390 Adventure, so the 700 has to go to make room.
IMG_7846.JPEGIMG_7843.JPEG
A ton of mods and upgrades:
  • Honda panniers and top-case
  • Honda luggage rack
  • Honda Center stand
  • Honda crashbars/lightbars
  • Honda wind deflectors
  • Soupy adjustable Lowering Linkages (lowered about 1.5”)
  • Shortened kickstand
  • Sargent comfort seat
  • Rox Risers 2” bar risers
  • Madstad touring windshield
  • TouraTech aluminum skid plate
  • Denali running lights
  • Barkbuster-type handguards by Trackside
  • Cogent Dynamics fork spring kit
  • Continental TKC 80 tires with about 1800 miles
  • Second set of Shinko 705 tires with 200 miles
  • 12v accessory plug
  • Grip puppy hand grips
  • New battery one year ago
  • SAE Pigtail trickle charger plug

It's really a one-of-a-kind NC, with all the unique mods (I also have all the original parts, too). I've taken this bike on a few ADV rides in New England and it's been fantastic. It has a few scratches and scuffs to show for it, but mechanically is perfect and been well taken care of. Currently shod with Conti TKC 80s with plenty of life left, and I have a pair of Shinko 705s with less than 200 miles on them, for free. This bike is set up great for touring and also performs well when the pavement ends. I never had a single mechanical issue. New battery about a year ago. Oil change done last season. Always garaged. Will send more pics upon request.

Bike is located in Lovell, Maine. Will help coordinate shipping with buyer, if needed.

Back