• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question 2012 NC700X DCT Radiator hose internal diameter

decruz0415

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone, I've been trying to find out the internal diameter for the radiator hoses and haven't found anything yet.

Any idea?

Thank you all.

I believe he is suggesting to move the hose back without disconnecting to measure the pipe that goes into the hose. If coolant loss is a concern a pan could be used for collection. I'm sorry I don't know the actual sizes. I don't have a valve check on the horizon when measuring this would be convenient.

...to get an accurate measurement.
You may not have an accurate I.D. measurement of the rubber hose of this NC radiator. Most likely, the rubber hose after removal from the radiator will not have a round internal shape. There will be an oval. Besides, rubber is relatively soft and flexible. It's not easy to measure. The size of such a hose is certainly not standard. The designers don't worry about such things because the dimensions result from the need for this cooling system.
Why not buy an original radiator hose? They are still available and relatively inexpensive for all generations of NC/CTX?

I believe he is suggesting to move the hose back without disconnecting to measure the pipe that goes into the hose. If coolant loss is a concern a pan could be used for collection. I'm sorry I don't know the actual sizes. I don't have a valve check on the horizon when measuring this would be convenient.
Didn't think of this, thank you so much, totally misunderstood, will try to do this.

Back