• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2012 NC700X Tail Light / Engine Guards

stewmills

Reaction score
Visit site
New owner of a used 2012 NC700X with 2300 miles. Tail light was cracked when PO backed it into the garag wall so I am looking for a nice, clean replacement.

Also looking for decent engine guards such as GIVI or similar.

I am located in the US in Alabama.

Not new to biking, just this bike. I can work on most things.

Thanks!
Stew

Congrats on the purchase! The Kappa KN1111 engine guard is reportedly made by Givi; it should fit your bike and is typically less expensive than Givi. I use Partzilla and Revzilla for replacement parts and Revzilla gives a veteran's discount through id.me.

Thanks mzflorida. Looked for the Kapppa with not much luck (same prices) but found a new set of Givi on fleabay someone had as overstock that I worked a deal on and they're in the mail.

Thanks CamaroEric, looked at that one before. After disassembling the current one to super-glue it, I can tell that this one has several broken and missing parts. I actually ordered one cheap from a Chinese supplier knowing it is likely garbage and they later canceled my order due to inventory problems. I'll try again at another supplier for $30...what's to lose considering it's plastic. I'll gamble at that price, but not at $100, right?

Back