• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2013: What did you do WITH your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just got home, the girlyfriend took this shot through a screen.

181076_10200983667500932_954075610_n_zps31f1f5d8.jpg

I drove mine to a local school parking lot and back, where I completed my MSF basic rider course and passed the test! So at 42 I get my first motorcycle license and I can really zip around town now on my new NCX!

Moderator comment:
The SW-Motech Alu-rack discussion was moved to a new thread in "mods" to avoid the misdirection of this thread.

Greg

Last edited:
Did a "seat test" yesterday. Rode 230 miles non-stop, and have no complaints from my 62-year-old backside. Also got 80 mpg (2.857 U.S. gallons) for this ride; reserve light came on at 221 miles.

Last edited:
I'm over half way through my break-in miles. Enjoying my NC more and more. Now if the weather would just cooperate a bit, I could take a really long ride!

OK it is not about the Mods, But that NC700X in that COLD snowy picture!!

I would add some hand guards ala Suzuki Vstrom 650/1000, cause i dont think gloves are going to keep up, i hope he at least had heated gloves, dang

I brought the office 2 dozen bagels in my Honda trunk. Barely fit. It was worth it because everyone loves bagels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back