• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2014 Green Mountain Rally

kpinvt

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
BMW Motorcycle Owners of Vermont: Green Mountain Rally

32nd Annual Green Mountain Rally
September 5, 6 & 7, 2014
Camp Thorpe, 680 Capen Hill Road
Goshen, VT
Price: $55.00 by 8/29, $65 at the door if space available.

GPS 43.85440-73.01145

For those of you not familiar with our rally, we provide plenty of tent space, rustic shelters and lodges in addition to the private cabin rentals. NOTE: There is only one 9 bed cabin left at $180 for the weekend. Free hot showers. There are door prizes, Friday and Saturday dinners, Saturday and Sunday breakfasts, and more. It is simply a great time.

1 Kuhstahl.jpg2 Lots of Classic Bikes.jpg3 Beautiful.jpg4 More Beauty.jpg5 Founders Memorial.jpg6 Let Laughter Enter.jpg7 Dining Hall.jpg8 Travel Light.jpg9 Inside the Big Top.jpg10 Canadian Invasion.jpg11 My Home for the Weekend.jpg12 Rustic Squalor.jpg

Sorry, no pets.

A great weekend was had by all. The bunks were very comfortable, great roomates, great food, a live Old Time C&W band, only one rainy day with mild temeratures through the weekend. We had about two hundred paid guests. I put 500 miles on my NC just bombing around the roads here in VT with some of the hooligans who help run the club.

Last edited:
Back