• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2015 Hoosier National Forest Ride--Oct. 24-25

Deckyon

Reaction score
raven.deckyon.com
Stealing from the ADVRiders site. For those of us near the area, this should be a fun ride that is doable on nearly any motorcycle, especially the NC. I have been on some of the roads up here anyway already in the past year, and all were fine even on street tires. I am posting the link to the full write up. There are tracks on the ADV post

Camping out Friday night through Sunday at Spring Mill State Park in Mitchell, IN. Rides will be on Saturday morning and Sunday. I plan (we'll see how it goes) on heading up after work Friday and returning at some point on Sunday.

2015 Hoosier National Forest Ride--Oct. 24-25 | Adventure Rider

Be safe and stay warm. You guys will be riding past my house (Clark State Forest) sometime on Saturday; I think I have a date with my 5 grandchildren (grandpa is going to take 5 kids to the movies-all 12 or younger-what was I thinking....) on Saturday, so, no riding for me on Saturday....

Back