• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2015: NC photos galore

DSCF1061-P_zpsclwohhlm.jpg

On Friday, I went for a little ride after work. I was planning to visit my parent the next day, so I decided fuel tank needs a little draining before the trip ;)
On the way, the odo finally hit the first mile stone: 1000km / 600m

20150814_175911.jpg

Yes, only now the 600 miles - I had my service scheduled already so the missing few miles I decided to add after :)

Anyways, I drove south-east from Krakow so it turned out to be one of those "I don't know where I'm going, let's just see what's behind the next turn" trips.
Roads turned out to be smooth, curvy and hilly (if there is such a word :D), but with surprisingly little traffic.
And just like the good-old-MX5 days of the past, it turned out to be one of the most pleasant rides I had so far. Wandering around is just so spiritual...

A little break to take a photo of NC touched by the setting sun:

20150814_184853.jpg

The rest of the trip was marked by riding towards the setting sun.

Just at the river, Ashland Park in Jeffersonville, IN looking at Louisville, KY. There is a narrow and wide shot, showing one of the bridges. Both taken this past weekend around 11 AM or so.

narrowshot.jpg

wideshot.jpg

First day on a 3 day trip up the West Coast of W.A. This is at the stop in Leeman.

izuc6o.jpg

Day two in Wild Flower country, midwest of Western Australia. Who says the Integra can't do gravel :D

2yz0r4n.jpg

Sunset in Geraldton. No NC this time...

14tx1rt.jpg

Back