Fredtoo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
600+ miles
SW-MOTECH Crash Bars
Rox 2" Pivot Risers for 7/8" Handlebars
Madstad RoboBracket System - Honda NC700x 20" windshield - never installed
SW-MOTECH Blaze SaddleBag System - never installed
Garmin nüvi 2797LMT 7-Inch Portable Bluetooth Vehicle GPS with handle bar mount.
Saddleman after market seat cover (original available)
Flasher brake light
Scorpion EXO-GT3000 Helmet

Everything is in new or near new condition.

$5500 and it’s yours.....

Rapturee

Reaction score
Fast-Freddie, i'm sorry to hear that you are selling your NC. Post some pictures of it and all your accessories as well as soon as you are able to.

!!Dude!!, that has my name all over it, i would love to fly out and grab that from you! Though I'd have to sell my 2012 NC manual first though, ...well there is that. RATZ! :{P

The direct route home would be boring. Heading up to see a monument that our Founding Fathers built up in Mass would be awesome, then over to Lavonia Mi to see a buddy, and then home all the way across Canada. Now that would be a ride!!

lake gaston NC ride return through canada.jpg

Last edited:

1wiseguy2

Reaction score
Fast-Freddie, i'm sorry to hear that you are selling your NC. Post some pictures of it and all your accessories as well as soon as you are able to.

!!Dude!!, that has my name all over it, i would love to fly out and grab that from you! Though I'd have to sell my 2012 NC manual first though, ...well there is that. RATZ! :{P

The direct route home would be boring. Heading up to see a monument that our Founding Fathers built up in Mass would be awesome, then over to Lavonia Mi to see a buddy, and then home all the way across Canada. Now that would be a ride!!

View attachment 38558
I would stay up on the blue ridge hwy for a while and enjoy the curves. See some historical sites when I came down to the flat lands. You could pick 2 up by St Ignace Michigan by the Mackinac bridge and take it home and save money on gas by staying in the states...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Fredtoo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Pictures coming soon... It looks just like it did in the showroom but with SW-MOTECH Crash Bars added.

Oops, and I misread the mileage...

It's 472 miles at 3:26 pm EST, July 2, 2019

Last edited:

Fredtoo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Same mileage as a year ago. Hasn't moved from its spot in the garage. Someday I'll get pictures. Its got to go, make me an offer.

Fredtoo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Still in my CLIMATE controlled garage and dying to be ridden! Is $5000 a fair price?

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
According to NADA, $5K is reasonable.

Massappeals

Reaction score
Yeah I think $4000 is a good price especially if thats listed. People will probably expect to negotiate a few hundred off.
Also I would use Facebook Marketplace over Craigslist.