• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2016 Honda NX700 US model

Looks like someone's been reading the NC700/750 forums........

I wonder if they changed the forward slope of the seat, as well as adding more padding to it.

I also see in the article photo it will/did come with an aftermarket pipe and fender eliminator. :eek:

Those articles are rubbish; that's all I can say.

Hmm..... from another part of the artilce:

"2016 Honda NC 700X engine and mpg

The 2016 Honda NC 700X would be driven by a supercharged 670 cc liquid cooled twin engine which will perform effectively even at lower speeds"

Is this true??? Ok is smoke being blown somewhere? :confused:

Hmm, a one piece seat, an oil filter where the exhaust pipe should be, no rear brake pedal, and poorly written/translated grammar. Something tells me that someone had a good time on Photoshop and writing what they would want on a new NC. It is fun to see other people's interpretation of what they would like to see, and this person obviously spent lots of time merging together what looks like a few different bikes into one. I would bet the farm that this didn't come from Honda. Nice find though. Thanks OCR.

Back