• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2016 NC700X DCT ABS Rear brake pads. (EBC FA174HH )

ttttrigg3r

Reaction score
Visit site
Just posting this for future reference in case anyone runs into this problem. EBC's FA174HH rear brake pads do not fit on a 2016 NC700 DCT version. I've just spent a lot of time trying to make it work. Finally had to run down to the stealership to buy some OEMs. I've done the research, several websites like Amazon and Bikebandit will say that PN will work. It will not. I don't know which EBC PN will work, but I doubt I'll be buying from that brand any time soon. what a PITA.

I'm right there with you . I ordered the FA174HH and can confirm they don't fit. I just had the local Napa store order brakes for me. If anyone wants a set of EBC FA174HH I'll sell them to you for $25 including shipping.

Yep - same problem with 2012 NC700s - didn't fancy taking a hacksaw to them, so I'll see if the dealer will take them back.

Attachments

• DSC_0163.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 7
Back