• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2016 NC750X No Thanks

I just bought the 2016 NC750X in Germany. It comes with the new DCT, ABS, LED front and back and the new front fork. All for just 7.500 €, 24 months warranty and first inspection included.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

The riding with the new fork is far better than with the old one. You can break really hard without the front going down.... just lovely

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Hi,

Unfortunately, Australia like Canada missed out on most upgrades. No LED headlight, No updated and adjustable rear suspension, No new front suspension, all not included to keep cost down.

The Australian instruction manual lists the new 7 way adjustable rear suspension but it is not fitted,even has a picture. There is no reference to the old type suspension fitted (Two locking ring type).

One other issue that I have just become aware of is with the genuine Honda hand guards P/N 08P70-MKA-D80. To fit they require the handle bars to have location holes from manufacture to facilitate the bracket. The holes are covered by plastic plugs, one on each side. It appears that the handle bars for Australia are a carry over from last years model and don't have the location holes. I am assuming Canadian models would be the same seeing as you don't get all the upgrades for 2016.

Hi,

Unfortunately, Australia like Canada missed out on most upgrades. No LED headlight, No updated and adjustable rear suspension, No new front suspension, all not included to keep cost down...

Yeah it's disappointing, wonder what the cost would be for the full spec? When I enquired it was an extra $1000NZD on top of the standard price to add ABS, but that was for the previous model.

The mindset here has changed since I started riding 30 odd years ago to seeing motorcycling as a hobby rather than a daily means of transport, a fact reinforced by the premium we have to pay the NZ govt for compulsory accident insurance being more than doubled for motorcycles a few years back, and reduced for cars just recently.

So the market for the NC is limited in the minds of the bike importers; if it was part of the 'learner approved motorcycle' scheme here things might be different, as we get the CB500X with ABS, LED headlight and other recent upgrades presumerably because it is learner approved.

Back