• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2018 Goldwing DCT

The 183rd GoldWing in the US was bought by the future beemerphile. Shown here on Daytona Beach in June of 1975...

1975 easy rider.jpg

The NewWing is the first one to interest me since then. It misses on weight, despite the significant reduction, and it still misses on fuel capacity like every Honda model except the ST series. I was a fanatic owner of an ST1100 for about five years. I'd need to see larger capacity in the side cases, because the trunk would be coming off for a flat rack - probably with a pizza box fuel tank below it. I am going to be near Russellville, AR later this week dropping of an older BMW to its new owner and may swing by for a test ride on one.

Hope you guys are all well. Best of holidays to you. Maybe we'll meet up on the road or over at Mo's.

I met a new GL DCT owner during the summer with his mate at a shop. He only had it a few days and was still getting to grips with the bike. I met his mate a couple of months later and asked how he was getting on. I was told he had parted with it after only a few weeks of ownership. He just couldn't get on with DCT on the bike. I was surprised given how well it works on the NC series.

haven't you considered the 'S' model griff .
smaller and easier to ride than the x model.
once I'm done with my 900 that'll be my next bike.
just like the DCT and the frunk. by that time I'll be 70.

Only seeing this now John. I never liked the S to be honest. The overall ergos of the X appealed more. Likewise, similar appearance and ergos appeal to me on the 500.

Back