• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2018: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Honda announces new NC700 model with cruise control and a comfortable seat.”

Second day of my Easter trip. Still in French though ;)

DSC02879.jpg

Viree de Paques – jour 2 | Le blog de Jos

That aftermarket shock (ShockFactory MShock) really works great, and I like the Road Smart 3 very much.

You forgot to mention that on this new model, the Deluxe version has shaft drive.

What is your inseam measurement?

I'm about 30" or just under 31" and I can comfortably have both feet on the ground, but sometimes wonder if being able to flat-foot would be better.

30" inseam. Bike has Shad seat, installed by PO, so not sure if the stock seat was lower, but I couldn't flat foot. Close, but not quite. Not a big deal, at traffic lights etc, but after lowering 1 3/4" I sat on the bike, and duck walked it backwards, out of the garage, and down the driveway very confidently, and it felt great. At only 150 lbs, it felt like the lower center of gravity really helped my confidence when sitting still, and when moving bike while standing next to it. After a two hour ride, handling was a non-issue. Felt fine in the corners. I only felt like the rear suspension was a little harsher. Not enough that I won't even notice after a couple more rides.

I’d love to meet the engineer who made that seat. Kick him real good in the crotch. Do they not do any “test” rides? Does Honda not know the seats just ridiculously horrible? Just fix the slope for god sake!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back home after three weeks on holiday. Had a problem riveting my DID chain with a cheap tool. The rivets were harder than the tool so ordered DID tool while away. Properly riveted chain...joy!!!

P1030820.jpg

On a side note took my boots my boots and gloves to fix the velcro that was worn out. Low cost repair versus replacing the items.

I’d love to meet the engineer who made that seat. Kick him real good in the crotch. Do they not do any “test” rides? Does Honda not know the seats just ridiculously horrible? Just fix the slope for god sake!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kumatae San - All seats test ridden by Honda's best 110lb Japanese test rider! Sayonara!

“April 1st”. Damn it. I took that one hook,line, and sinker.
Oh, and turbocharged with Öhlins suspension.
The article I saw said it had the same wheels as the AT.
>T
You forgot to mention that on this new model, the Deluxe version has shaft drive.
Probably in the April 1st section.
Is there a link to this new Honda?
Happy April's fool guys....
Happy strikes again!

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

On March 31st, it got up to the low 60's so rode the bike for about 5.5 hours. I rode over to Rabbit Hash Ky via US42 out of Carrolton KY. River angry again with all the rain, not flooding but close. I came back US42 to Markland Dam, crossed over to Indiana and IN56 back to Scottsburg. Very nice day out riding, even with the wind blowing hard. Yesterday-did some Easter Sunday stuff with siblings, and of course it rained and snowed (frozen slush on my back steps this morning) last night; more rain in forecast this everning with severe storms for tomorrow....
Last year on April 1, I planted tomato and green pepper seeds in my little garden-they did extremely well and still have peppers in the freezer. This year, ground is a sopping mess; cant walk in the yard without water over the shoes (ground is super-saturated) and too dang cold. Yesterday highs were in mid 40s, low 30s last night, mid 40s today and probably rest of this week....arghhh.. and rain, double arghh

On March 31st, it got up to the low 60's so rode the bike for about 5.5 hours. I rode over to Rabbit Hash Ky via US42 out of Carrolton KY. River angry again with all the rain, not flooding but close. I came back US42 to Markland Dam, crossed over to Indiana and IN56 back to Scottsburg. Very nice day out riding, even with the wind blowing hard. Yesterday-did some Easter Sunday stuff with siblings, and of course it rained and snowed (frozen slush on my back steps this morning) last night; more rain in forecast this everning with severe storms for tomorrow....
Last year on April 1, I planted tomato and green pepper seeds in my little garden-they did extremely well and still have peppers in the freezer. This year, ground is a sopping mess; cant walk in the yard without water over the shoes (ground is super-saturated) and too dang cold. Yesterday highs were in mid 40s, low 30s last night, mid 40s today and probably rest of this week....arghhh.. and rain, double arghh
Be happy! In Northern Illinois it was 18 degrees this morning and not looking good for the next 9 days. You'll be able to ride before us!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back