• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2018: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rode to meet some CMA members fir breakfast.
It was lightly raining so I put the Madstad all the way up and vertical.
Into the south wind the bike was really working hard - rpms were high and there were downshifts.
However, mileage was ok.

In the past 2 days I bought a new rain cover (speedmetal, size large - fits great) and put a deposit on winter storage. Hopefully can out in a few more miles before winter sets in.

Planning to install a 18" MadStad windscreen on my wife's 2016 NC700xd this afternoon. Also planning to install a 20" MadStad windscreen on my 2018 NC750xd today too.

In the past 2 days I bought a new rain cover (speedmetal, size large - fits great) and put a deposit on winter storage. Hopefully can out in a few more miles before winter sets in.
Unless you have saddle bags, trunk, and larger windshield. Then you need XL. Hard to imagine I use a cover that fits a Goldwing...

My cover is used daily because I don't have good storage for the bike. I'm on my second cover in two months because the tape over the seams came loose. Second one is having the same failure. Still seems to be waterproof but I expect better from an $89 cover.

52° and rain today so it's staying covered. [emoji3525]
e0bc21d0869d2c84f8b60052a7af8a8d.jpg
104c79e29d5d61d1042b1acc7842d17d.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z01HD using Tapatalk

Well, today must have been the day for installing MadStads i guess!! I purchased a nice used MadStad windscreen with little wings and adjustable mounts from a guy in a neighboring city and got it installed.

madstad windscreen installed.JPG

I also installed a pair of hand guards..

hand guards installed.jpg

I also temporarily added two MSR bottles to see how i liked them mounted there.

MSR bottles installed.jpg

Planning to install a 18" MadStad windscreen on my wife's 2016 NC700xd this afternoon. Also planning to install a 20" MadStad windscreen on my 2018 NC750xd today too.

Well, today must have been the day for installing MadStads i guess!! I purchased a nice used MadStad windscreen with little wings and adjustable mounts from a guy in a neighboring city and got it installed.
Didn't quite get my windshield's installed yesterday. I was in my pickup when I was rear-ended by a woman who was not paying attention to the line of cars that stopped at the RED LIGHT in front of her. Plowed right into my truck. About 7 hours later I was home from the hospital, battered but not seriously injured. Doc gave me a bunch of pills for pain and others as muscle relaxants. Said I'll be sore for several days.

She has insurance so she is paying for all the bills.

Fortunately it was a reasonably low speed accident. The trailer hitch on my truck did a good bit of damage to the front of her car. Hitch seems to be intact but the bumper and some sheet metal going to be needing replacement and painting.

I'm a bit sore today but hoping to get the windshields installed today :)

Headed out for a long day-ride today to try out the new-to-me MadStad. :{)

That was my plan for today!

Save pictures to the cloud or somewhere else before posting and it won’t turn them like that. No idea why.

With Doctrue a no-show this morning at the coffee zone, i rode over to Yamaha of Louisville for demo days. That Tracer 900 is the mac daddy, fell in love with that bike. Torque, speed, smooth, factory cruise control, 3 ride modes-take it over a Tenere any day.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back