• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2018: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R6 man here too, works great in my Powerstroke and TDI as well. But you just gotta love the Franks.. it's the perfect blend of "Flavor & Heat"..., just love the stuff, a family favorite!! :{P

Finally wore a pair of long pants a couple of days ago.....and went for a little ride around the neighborhood and over to the new HUGE mall down the road. Sad that they put that in. The ride was totally non-sweat. A real treat. The next day I sweated in a t-shirt. :mad:

Finally wore a pair of long pants a couple of days ago.....and went for a little ride around the neighborhood and over to the new HUGE mall down the road. Sad that they put that in. The ride was totally non-sweat. A real treat. The next day I sweated in a t-shirt. :mad:

Malls are dying in the rest of the country but central Florida where New Yorkers go to retire they build huge new ones? Isn't that interesting...

fooled around on a gravel road and dropped my NC on the left side.. found a shift lever in an interesting position..
dc8497a702ecbe0a68cfab1e9de87e69.jpg

Hopefully it didn't strip the splines off!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

i do not think so, but i did not check yet. it seems it designed for link rod to give up first.. I did not try to wrestle it back - just took off the shifter and put it back in the correct position. 6 mm hex is a must for onboard toolkit!

Got up this morning for work, put on all my cold riding gear, opened up the door and dang it, sleeting with freezing rain-nope, nada, zilch....hard enough to keep a vehicle with 4 wheels on my commute out of my area, no way trying on 2 wheels....50% chance of rain tomorrow (cold rain) and 90% chance of rain on Saturday, arghh.....

Sleet and freezing rain here too. I have to be satisfied with just putting a RAM ball mount on my Christmas list.

I found one that replaces one of the handlebar clamp bolts. Any negatives with replacing one of the bolts with a RAM ball and a 8mm Allen head bolt?

JT

Sleet and freezing rain here too. I have to be satisfied with just putting a RAM ball mount on my Christmas list.

I found one that replaces one of the handlebar clamp bolts. Any negatives with replacing one of the bolts with a RAM ball and a 8mm Allen head bolt?

JT
As long as it is tight and stays tight I have several bikes with ram ball mounts taking the place of 1/2 of the reservoir clamps. No problems.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

i pulled the cover back and started it up, let it warm up a bit while i installed the new-to-me Corbin seat. Then shut it off again and covered it up for the night! :{)

Last edited:

JT

I have been happy with mine. Here is the picture of the before and after handlebar clamp bolt on my NC.

NCx RAM mount.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back