2019 Honda NC 750X ***SOLD***

Canuck Rider

Reaction score
Visit site
I have for sale a very nice, low mileage 2019 Honda NC 750X with 5850 miles!
Responsibly Ridden & Maintained by a 67 y/o senior guy that is a professional driver(Tractor-trailer)...

LED Headlight and Tailight, Engine oil and filter changed at 620, 3100, and 5800 mile intervals
with OEM filter and top quality Synthetic Motorcycle Oil (Liqui-Moli).

The chain was meticulously cleaned, lubed with a top quality graphite based chain lube
and play checked every 1000 miles, (no adjustment was necessary since new).

Many upgrades, includes: ALLOY RADIATOR PROTECTOR, HONDA OEM Center Stand,
BARKBUSTER STORM Hand Guards
PUIG aftermarket Windscreen, (Original Honda Windscreen included) The Puig (Smoke) Windscreen
really tamed things down from the original one. I'm 5ft 11in tall and can sit up very comfortably without crouching to get rid of that annoying draft at elevated highway speeds!

SW MOTECH Enhanced Rider foot pegs, SW MOTECH Pannier Frames, ready to accept the SW MOTECH Trax Luggage or you can change the easy to remove Stainless Steel collars and install the luggage of your choice. The actual panniers have been sold.
Professionally installed 12V receptacle for heated gloves and in dash USB port for cell phone
charging or GPS power. Also have brand new Oil filters, Oil, and other maintenance items that go with the bike.

This bike starts and runs like new, no issues, and looks like it just left the showroom! Typical HWY MPG
for this bike when ridden responsibly has been in the mid 70+ mpg!

I have a clear Arizona Title in hand ready for quick, easy sale for the right Honda enthusiast. The bike
can easily be seen with an appointment in the Wellton AZ area just 20 miles east of Yuma Arizona.

Priced for quick sale at US $5250.00 (very small wiggle room for an offer) ......pickup only,
shipping would be extra at your expense. Serious enquiries only, and ridiculous replies
will be completely ignored.

I can be reached preferably first by text at 928-920-0003, if there's no immediate answer, please
do not hesitate to leave a voicemail...I do return unblocked calls promptly...Thanks for reading...

Attachments

• Honda_3.jpg
    Honda_3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
  • Honda 2.jpg
    Honda 2.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 59
  • Honda 1.jpg
    Honda 1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck with sale. Even though you show your location as Canada, I assume the price is in US dollars.

What type case adapters are on the SW-Motech pannier carriers? Are they for Trax luggage?

Last edited:

Canuck Rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for your reply. Your assumption
is correct. The price is in US dollars.
The Pannier carriers are definitely for the Trax luggage, which by the way from what I’ve now seen out there to be the best aluminum panniers on the market today.

I have someone locally in Wellton AZ showing the bike and overseeing the sale as you well know the border is closed and I will not be able to get there this winter!

thanks
Walter