• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2019 NC750x Luggage

speedgeezer

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Did Honda stop making luggage for the second generation NC750x. I checked a website I used when owning a NC700x several years back but couldn't locate the OEM luggage and fittings. Any websites with comprehensive part numbers/ views out there? Thanks.

Thanks for info. I'd used Pro-Caliber Sports in Washington state years ago but apparently they no longer deal in Honda accessories.

I looked at the OEM luggage, but I found the round shape and side loading impractical. I got GIVI trekker outback and love it. Plus it makes my 100% road commuter bike look adventury, because if I'm not bad ass, I want to at least look bad ass.

I looked at the OEM luggage, but I found the round shape and side loading impractical. I got GIVI trekker outback and love it. Plus it makes my 100% road commuter bike look adventury, because if I'm not bad ass, I want to at least look bad ass.
Like this? My 2018 NC750X.

Attachments

• nc750x.jpg
    nc750x.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 24
Back