• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2019: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want curves, the Appalachians are as good or better than the west. you just have to get off the main roads.

Think this might be the last entry for 2019. I did finish up the route and have the bike ready for tomorrow's RTE to Overlook Restaurant first thing in the morning.

See you all in the new thread!

Added a white wheel decals (don’t know what there actually called) and I think it turned out pretty good. They reflect brighter than I expected at night

3164bfc4b33d027d54de81cfe03a823c.jpg

Added a white wheel decals (don’t know what there actually called) and I think it turned out pretty good. They reflect brighter than I expected at night

3164bfc4b33d027d54de81cfe03a823c.jpg

Hey Spads, I'm wondering what product you used for the wheel reflective tape. Was it applied with a tool or just eye-balled?

Hey, people, its not 2019 anymore. I should have closed this thread, but apparently I forgot. Please use the 2020 “What Did” thread to carry on. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back