• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 Honda CT125 Hunter Cub Is Official

Cub throttle response in cool dry vs hot humid conditions is quite noticeable.
Crisp throttle feel vs sluggish slow acceleration.
A % power increase would probably apply across the board regardless of engine size.
elMO certainly is friskier on his good days and stronger exhaust note.
My 2 mile hill shows the difference that I coast most of the way down; I was surprised at how easily the rear tire free wheels.

Last edited:
Rack and 'purse' on elMO.

Attachments

• tempImageifLGFF.png
    tempImageifLGFF.png
    17.4 MB · Views: 16
  • tempImageTSBw9e.png
    tempImageTSBw9e.png
    11.7 MB · Views: 15
  • tempImagetDjQi9.png
    tempImagetDjQi9.png
    14.6 MB · Views: 14
  • tempImagesqEhIN.png
    tempImagesqEhIN.png
    16.9 MB · Views: 12
I broke the R/H rear turn signal on the cub.
To remove the rear signal assembly, the rear fender, main stand grip, R/L body and fuel tank covers need to be removed in order to access the signal fasteners. WOW!
Many fasteners are captured by adjacent panels. The PC800 is fully enclosed but panels are not intertwined like the cub.

Last edited:
Just turned 73K miles on elMO Cub. Have CT125 Trails also with hinged utility box on OEM carrier. Very happy with both rides.

Just turned 73K miles on elMO Cub. Have CT125 Trails also with hinged utility box on OEM carrier. Very happy with both rides.
73,000 miles is amazing. What year is the elMO Cub? I don’t even have that many miles yet on my 2012 NC.

No sign of them in Europe yet. I certainly will line up for a demo ride on one when they do.

Update on my previous post. I have recently been told by the importers here that the CT125 will not be brought into Europe because it does not meet Euro 5 standards. That is strange because the C125 is already sold.

Update.
Turned 8K miles on elMO (super cub). Oil/Brake Fluid changes, oil screen/filter clean, new rear tire at 6K miles, aiming for 10K miles on OEM front, drive chain still quiet with adjustment/lube, new NGK plug, crankcase breather drain.
Went with Castrol 5W-30 full synthetic oil at 4K miles. Runs/handles flawlessly. Blue Skies Green Lights.

Back