• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 Honda NC750X BMC air filter installation tutorial

lucalazio

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,
I just posted my video on YouTube about the installation of a new air filter on 2021 NC750X.
The position and the way to disassemble it is different from 2020 and previous models.
I couldn't find anything on the internet so I thought I'd do the video myself.
I hope you like it and bye!

bigbird

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Walk in the park compared to doing a Goldwing air filter.
For comparison, I did a video of the air filter change on my F6B.
It's a 2 parter, an hour to watch both parts.
Please don't waste your time unless you have a Goldwing, but just take a quick perusal to see why a dealer charges 2 hours labour.
Mine are both narrated and I go into detail.

the Ferret

Reaction score
Visit site
I've heard Gold Wings are the worst for air filter change.

Replacing the battery in my son's Ducati Monster requires draining and removing the gas tank which is a real pain. Good thing its only once every few years.

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Crazy that an engineer would make it that difficult to replace a wear item like an air filter
They’re prioritizing assembly of the bike, not fixing it after.
In addition, when you buy a new bike, does the air filter change time weigh heavily on your purchase decision? If poor air filter change convenience doesn't negatively impact sales, then it's probably not a high design priority for Honda.

the Ferret

Reaction score
Visit site
In addition, when you buy a new bike, does the air filter change time weigh heavily on your purchase decision? If poor air filter change convenience doesn't negatively impact sales, then it's probably not a high design priority for Honda.

Weigh heavily at purchase? No. Only weighs heavily when it comes time I have to perform it and discover how hard it is

dduelin

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ease of maintenance doesn’t weigh heavy on my decision to buy a bike. It’s just something that comes along later when it needs to be done. I spend lots more time riding it than wrenching it, even the Goldwing.