• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 Honda NC750X BMC air filter installation tutorial

lucalazio

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,
I just posted my video on YouTube about the installation of a new air filter on 2021 NC750X.
The position and the way to disassemble it is different from 2020 and previous models.
I couldn't find anything on the internet so I thought I'd do the video myself.
I hope you like it and bye!

Awesome. I have not had to do this yet on my 2022 but will bookmark this for future use. You did it in like 6 minutes :0

Walk in the park compared to doing a Goldwing air filter.
For comparison, I did a video of the air filter change on my F6B.
It's a 2 parter, an hour to watch both parts.
Please don't waste your time unless you have a Goldwing, but just take a quick perusal to see why a dealer charges 2 hours labour.
Mine are both narrated and I go into detail.

I've heard Gold Wings are the worst for air filter change.

Replacing the battery in my son's Ducati Monster requires draining and removing the gas tank which is a real pain. Good thing its only once every few years.

Crazy that an engineer would make it that difficult to replace a wear item like an air filter
They’re prioritizing assembly of the bike, not fixing it after.
In addition, when you buy a new bike, does the air filter change time weigh heavily on your purchase decision? If poor air filter change convenience doesn't negatively impact sales, then it's probably not a high design priority for Honda.

In addition, when you buy a new bike, does the air filter change time weigh heavily on your purchase decision? If poor air filter change convenience doesn't negatively impact sales, then it's probably not a high design priority for Honda.

Weigh heavily at purchase? No. Only weighs heavily when it comes time I have to perform it and discover how hard it is

Ease of maintenance doesn’t weigh heavy on my decision to buy a bike. It’s just something that comes along later when it needs to be done. I spend lots more time riding it than wrenching it, even the Goldwing.

Back