• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 Honda NC750X [Model Overview]

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

Honda’s Middleweight Adventure Machine: The 2021 NC750X​

Contents​

The NC750X is one of the most versatile Honda motorcycles currently available. It’s powerful, capable, comfortable, practical, and it features a few impressive upgrades for the new year that make it one of the most attractive models in the 2021 Honda line-up. While are plenty of upgrades across the bike, the most significant concern the engine.

The NC750X draws power from a Japanese-made 745 cc liquid-cooled four-stroke parallel-twin engine that has been re-jigged for Euro5 compliance. These changes have resulted in a nice power boost. For 2021, the NC750X produces 58 horsepower and 51 lb-ft of torque—which is a boost of about 2.7 horsepower over the previous generation.

Other new additions for the 2021 model include the addition of a new throttle-by-wire system, new ride modes, brand new instrumentation, a revised seat height, more storage, new lighting, and sharper styling, to name a few. The result is a strong and capable adventure motorcycle that can handle the stop-start drudgery of urban traffic and the thrills and spills of trail riding in one manageable package. If that wasn’t enough, it’s also available with Honda’s Dual Clutch Transmission as an option too.

The new NC750X is available exclusively in Grand Prix Red, regardless of what trim option you choose.

The 2021 Honda NC750X starts from $8,199 USD / $9,799 CAD.

On this page: we’ve curated specs, features, news, photos/videos, etc. so you can read up on the new 2021 Honda NC750X in one place.

2021 Honda NC750X

Model Overview​

General Info​

• Price: $8,199 USD / $9,799 CAD
  • Key Features:
    • Throttle-by-Wire
    • Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC)
    • Optional Dual Clutch Transmission (DTC)

Main Specs​

• Engine: 745 cc liquid-cooled four-stroke 55º parallel-twin
  • Power: 57.8 HP
  • Torque: 50.9 lb-ft
  • Curb Weight: 472 lbs (214 kg)
  • Seat Height: 31.5 in (800 mm)

Competitors​

2021 Honda NC750X

2021 Honda NC750X Specifications​

ENGINE​

Engine745cc liquid-cooled four-stroke 55º parallel-twin
Power57.8 horsepower
Bore x Stroke77mm x 80mm
Compression Ratio10.7:1
Fuel SystemPGM-FI electronic fuel injection (Throttle By Wire)
StarterElectric
Valve TrainSOHC; four valves per cylinder

DRIVETRAIN​

ClutchMultiplate wet
TransmissionSix-speed Manual
Final Drive#520 Chain; 16T/43T

CHASSIS​

Suspension Front41mm Showa telescopic fork;.4.7 inches of travel
Suspension RearPro-Link® w/ single shock; 4.7 inches of travel
Brakes FrontSingle 320mm disc w/ hydraulic caliper; 2-channel ABS
Brakes RearSingle 240mm disc w/ hydraulic caliper; 2-channel ABS
Tires Front120/70ZR-17 radial
Tires Rear160/60ZR-17 radial
Fuel Tank Capacity3.8 gallons
ColorGrand Prix Red

ELECTRICAL​

IgnitionFull transistorized ignition
Spark Plugs
Headlight
Tail Light

DIMENSIONS​

Overall Length
Overall Width
Trail4.3 inches
Wheelbase60.1 inches
Rake (Caster Angle)27.0 degrees
Seat Height31.6 inches
Curb Weight472 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride)

WARRANTY​

Warranty
Extension

2021 Honda NC750X

2021 Honda NC750X Features​

TECHNOLOGY​

Honda SELECTABLE TORQUE CONTROL (HSTC)

With Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) you can choose a level which allows some rear-wheel spin—on gravel or dirt for instance—or pick a second level which reduces wheel spin, particularly on slippery roads. It’s a great feature that helps make the NC750X even more versatile. (Available on DCT model only.)
THROTTLE BY WIRE

New for 2021, the NC750X now features throttle-by-wire (TBW) technology. That also lets us give you four selectable engine power-delivery modes: Standard, Rain, Sport, and an additional user-customizable setting.
41mm FORK

With 5.4 inches of travel, you get a perfect balance between a long-distance and a short-hop street machine. This gives it a wide range of capability, good handling and helps inspire confidence.
DISC BRAKES WITH COMBINED ABS

Single front and rear disc brakes give the NC750X great stopping power. Now standard on all NC750X models for 2021, you’ll get ABS brakes that are linked rear-to-front for added stopping power, even under challenging conditions.
LCD INSTRUMENT PANEL

Full digital LCD instrumentation includes digital speedometer, digital bar-type tachometer, clock, low-fuel gauge and two trip meters. Plus, the tach bar graph changes color according to fuel consumption, RPM, gear position and more. For 2021, the panel is larger and offers more features too.

CONVENIENCE​

INTEGRATED STORAGE COMPARTMENT

The 2021 NC750X offers a larger 23-liter utility compartment that’s big enough to hold most dual-sport full-face helmets with a visor, and then some. Secure and convenient, you’ll use it every time you ride.
AUTOMATIC DUAL-CLUTCH TRANSMISSION (DCT)

Shift with the push of a button, or select the NC750X’s automatic mode and the bike will shift itself. Our Automatic DCT offers three riding modes as well, depending on the kind of performance you want. It’s been a huge hit on our other models, and once you ride an NC750X with DCT, you’ll see why. New DCT settings in 2021 take advantage of the engines higher redline.
UNDER-SEAT FUEL TANK

The 3.7-gallon under-seat fuel tank centralizes mass and enhances overall handling. Locating the tank and filler underneath the passenger seat allows for innovative centralized storage between the front of the seat and the handlebar.

PERFORMANCE​

745cc PARALLEL-TWIN ENGINE

With its cylinders tipped 62° forward for lower center of gravity, the NC750X’s engine is a big step forward in modern powerplant design. The two-cylinder format produces tons of low- and mid-range torque, and the 270°-phase crank and uniaxial primary balancer make it smooth, too. And for 2021, we’ve boosted the NC750X’s horsepower, and bumped up the redline by 600 RPM!
NEW SLIPPER CLUTCH

On our manual-transmission NC750X, for 2021 we’ve added a new slipper clutch that helps eliminate wheel hop under downshifting, and which also lightens clutch-lever pull by 20 percent. Plus, we’ve given the transmission new gear ratios for first, second, and third, for more lively response on the road.
CAST ALUMINUM 17-INCH WHEELS

The 17-inch wheels give you a wide choice of premium tires to choose from and really help the NC750X offer responsive handling in turns. The cast wheels are light and strong, too.
ELECTRONIC FUEL INJECTION

Carbureted engines can be fussy when it comes to feeding them fuel. Not the NC750X. Electronic Fuel Injection means easy start-ups on cold mornings and flawless running even at high elevations.
PRO-LINK® HMAS REAR SUSPENSION

Offering 5.9 inches of rear-wheel travel and teamed with a Honda Multi-Action System (HMAS) rear shock, the NC750X eats up the gnarliest pavement while giving you a smooth ride.
STEEL TRUSS FRAME

Light, strong and with just the right amount of stiffness, the NC750X’s rigid and compact chassis is the foundation for precise handling. For 2021 the new frame is lighter, and contributes to an 11-pound reduction in the bike’s overall weight.

COMFORT​

LOW-PROFILE WINDSCREEN

The NC750X offers just the right amount of bodywork—enough to offer good wind protection, but not so much that the bike feels heavy or wide.
LOWER SEAT HEIGHT

For 2021, thanks in part to the new frame, we’ve been able to lower the NC750X’s seat height by more than an inch, making it even more rider friendly in traffic or in parking lots.
LIGHTER OVERALL WEIGHT

Light is right, and the new 2021 NC750X gets it righter than ever. That’s because it’s lighter than ever. We shaved over 11 pounds out of our previous model.
NEW COWL AND BODYWORK

Think the 2021 NC750X looks a little crisper? That’s because we sharpened up the bodywork. The new cowl offers better wind protection, and the sharper edged styling freshens up the bike’s look too.
EXTRA COMFORTABLE SEAT

On a bike like the NC750X, you’ll probably want to extend your adventures and take some longer trips. That’s why we gave it a seat with a shape that’s both supportive enough for cornering and comfortable even when the miles stack up.
ADVENTURE-READY ACCESSORIES

Because the NC750X is so versatile, we offer a wide range of Honda accessories to help you custom tailor it for your adventures. Choose from top-box carriers, USB ports, tall windscreens, centerstands, cowl guards, saddlebags, heated grips and much, much more.

2021 Honda NC750X Photos​

2021 Honda NC750X
2021 Honda NC750X
2021 Honda NC750X

2021 Honda NC750X

2021 Honda NC750X Videos​

Links​

Honda Websites​

Other Links​

The post 2021 Honda NC750X [Model Overview] appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Nice! I like all the adds to the 2021 NC750 but the main reason I am on a 2014 NC 750X is price. I bought my bike brand new in 2020 for $7199 Canadian. So with the price of the 2021 now going over $10,000 including freight I would not be willing to pay the extra cash.

Wait What?? Is that correct? The 2021 has a lot more to offer. That would be great to snap up a deal like that

I don’t know why it took me so long to see it, but something I noticed in the new 2021 NC styling is reduction in color. There is no longer any color in the tail section or the front fender. Except for the upper front quadrant, the new bike is just grey and black. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I don’t like that trend.

Also, on the 2012 and 2013, the body style and engine paint in the lower half of the bike sort of draws the eye toward the engine and it’s then new, unique shape. On the 2021, the engine is kind of buried away in the chopped up styling and is no longer a focal point.

2013 vs 2021:
6F5824A5-B852-4936-AD79-DB5164B8913B.jpeg6E6B404B-DF1E-4ABD-B52F-5F76215D9396.png

In the pics of the different model years, the seat looks very similar if not identical.
That can't be good.
That is a very good (although disappointing) observation. With all the major changes done to the bodywork, now on it’s third iteration, Honda had ample opportunity to change the seat. Apparently they were not influenced enough to do so by all the negative comments they should have garnered about the seat since 2012.

Seat looks similar, but not identical to me.
Doesn't mean it will be better or worse though, even if they did change it.

I guess I'm part of the minority that doesn't mind the factory 2012 seat?

I have the 2021 NC750X DCT, I had the VOX 2” risers installed. It makes a difference on my back when riding. But the factory seat sucks after 30 minutes of riding down the freeway. My butt goes numb. I will look into getting a Corbin seat soon. If I ride around town, the seat is comfortable.

That is a very good (although disappointing) observation. With all the major changes done to the bodywork, now on it’s third iteration, Honda had ample opportunity to change the seat. Apparently they were not influenced enough to do so by all the negative comments they should have garnered about the seat since 2012.
The seat is new

Seats are very personal and I can't imagine Honda supplying one that makes everyone happy. Across all brands and models of motorcycles if there is one thing that creates the most complaints it has to be the seat. This applies from our budget priced NCs to $30,000+ bikes.

Seat looks similar, but not identical to me.
Doesn't mean it will be better or worse though, even if they did change it.

I guess I'm part of the minority that doesn't mind the factory 2012 seat?
I did ride my 2012's original seat for the first 25,000 miles. I did the Showkey mod to raise the front ~5/8" but otherwise stock. I even did a couple of Saddlesore 1000+ mile rides on it. Definitely in the minority though, at least in this forum.

Back