• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 NC750X: Handguards? Tank Bag?

jgortner

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

Excited new owner of the new 2021NC750X. But I am having some trouble finding accessories that I know will fit this new updated model.

In particular, I am looking for nice quality Handguards, and a tank bag (which seems like there are none due to new configuration).

Can anyone point me to a site where I can find NC750X 2021 hand guards and other accessories that will fit my model?

thanks in advance!

Congratulations on the new bike!

There are no significant changes in the bars and grips to prevent earlier guards from fitting. If the windshield is wider it might have to be adjusted or trimmed if guards contact it at full lock but that’s no different from 2012 to 2020 models.

Barkbuster makes bike specific hand guards for the NC series and I like the quality and fit.

By far, the best tank bag out there is the GIVI EA116. It's pricey, but worth it because it works seamlessly with the rail system on the funk lid. Because the funks have plastic lids, regular magnetic bags won't work.

I don't know if they work with the 21 rails tho. Can someone chime in?

By far, the best tank bag out there is the GIVI EA116. It's pricey, but worth it because it works seamlessly with the rail system on the funk lid. Because the funks have plastic lids, regular magnetic bags won't work.

I don't know if they work with the 21 rails tho. Can someone chime in?
No slots in the 2021 frunk rails, they are solid. Givi tank bag won't work.

o1Gt26ph.jpg

No slots in the 2021 frunk rails, they are solid. Givi tank bag won't work.
Have you met my friend Dremel? :p

I have a 2012 S model. I have a strap on bag for the frunk. It has quick release buckles around the head, so I can easily release it and tip it backwards with the lid. Not the most convenient, but it works pretty well.
I was considering modifying it so the straps would be permanently attached to the inside of the lid, but I never got around to it.

Yea, I'm not comfortable taking a dremel to my new 21 model bike. Maybe in a couple of years when it has so many miles on it that it has very little value to anyone else. lol.

I thought the same way when I took a Dremel to my inner top cowl to install some switches for my electrical system. I ended up buying the Honda OEM replacement part, just to have in reserve. Cost me 35 bucks including shipping, and I put it in my parts box for later. Should I ever need to sell the bike I can throw it in (or if I change my mind later or want to do something different). Really, just having it there in the garage waiting made me feel better about cutting plastic.

Yea, I'm not comfortable taking a dremel to my new 21 model bike. Maybe in a couple of years when it has so many miles on it that it has very little value to anyone else. lol.
I hear you, I was considering literally bolting a bag to the frunk lid of my 2012 S model, but chickened out before I drilled any holes. I might still go through with the plan, but poke the holes on the inside liner plastic of the lid instead of straight through the outside.

I thought the same way when I took a Dremel to my inner top cowl to install some switches for my electrical system. I ended up buying the Honda OEM replacement part, just to have in reserve. Cost me 35 bucks including shipping, and I put it in my parts box for later. Should I ever need to sell the bike I can throw it in (or if I change my mind later or want to do something different). Really, just having it there in the garage waiting made me feel better about cutting plastic.
Do you have a part number or link for the replacement bars? Thanks

Back