• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 NC750x purchased yet?

The 2021 NC750x is not yet available in North America. Has anyone in the UK or Europe purchased one yet? Has anyone test ridden one yet?
I don't believe they are available in the EC or UK yet. Honda announced new models and new model news, including the 21YM NC750X, in November 2020 but did not give pricing or availability at the time. I haven't seen any updates as to availability in those markets yet. I'm confident many first ride reviews will hit the motomedia about the same time as Honda manages the roll-out.

I don't believe they are available in the EC or UK yet. Honda announced new models and new model news, including the 21YM NC750X, in November 2020 but did not give pricing or availability at the time. I haven't seen any updates as to availability in those markets yet. I'm confident many first ride reviews will hit the motomedia about the same time as Honda manages the roll-out.
I live in the Seattle area. However as I search Honda Motorcycles UK , https://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles.html
I can do a search for dealers, log on to a dealer website, I took Surrey as an example search, and came across:
The website has a link to schedule test rides. OK, it is a long trip from Seattle to the UK to schedule a test ride, but, the dealer websites in the UK indicate possible availability.

I have relatives in Stockholm, Sweden.
Maybe I should take a trip to a dealer in Sweden to check out a 2021 NC750x/

I believe that when Honda makes the bikes available there will be a flurry of first ride reviews in digital and print outlets. As I'm sure you know that has been Honda's pattern for the last 10 years or so. Initial press releases, 6 month to 12 months of teaser ads, then the bikes hit showrooms. There hasn't been any press releases since November 2020.

This is about as much as we know: https://hondapros.com/2021-honda-nc750x/

I live in the Seattle area. However as I search Honda Motorcycles UK , https://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles.html
I can do a search for dealers, log on to a dealer website, I took Surrey as an example search, and came across:
The website has a link to schedule test rides. OK, it is a long trip from Seattle to the UK to schedule a test ride, but, the dealer websites in the UK indicate possible availability.
Their site also has a nice stock Honda photo. I don’t see an actual motorcycle pictured on their showroom floor.

Their site also has a nice stock Honda photo. I don’t see an actual motorcycle pictured on their showroom floor.
The Swedish site has 2020 models in the riding photos with 2021 static pics mixed in. Typical Honda website.

I remember the autumn months of 2015. Honda was just beginning to hype the upcoming 2016 Africa Twin, including the DCT option for the first time.
I was drooling. I was primed and ready. I thought the 2016 Africa Twin would never come, so I decided instead to purchase a Suzuki DL650 V-Strom all fitted out with crash bars and SW Motech Panniers. I was super excited to pick up my new V-Strom a week later on May 16, 2016 only to see on the showroom floor the long awaited Africa Twin with DCT just 20 feet from my DL650. I have since ridden that VStrom to the Arctic and have loved every minute of owning it.
It cost me several thousands of dollars less than that Africa Twin would have.
However - - -
My wife has been riding a Burgman 400 for a few years with me and wonders why she goes down so frequently on muddy trails. She has a background in riding horses that far exceeds my years on ADV motorcycles. She taught me the concept early on of getting up on the stirrups off the saddle for control. I took her horse knowledge to motorcycle control. Big Help!
However she finds on her Burgman there is no room to comfortably get up on the pegs (aka stirrups from her horse days). No room at all to stand with knees slightly bent as one should. Her knees bump the cockpit in front of her. She can only sit on the cushy seat and paddle with her feet until she inevitably goes down in the mud. She has had enough of it and wants a new NC750x with probably TKC80 front and TKC70 Rocks in the rear.

SO - - - -
She wants the new NC750x with lower seat height. She is not very tall.
We figure the North American 2021 NC750x will arrive in showrooms about the same month as the 2016 Africa Twin.
Sometime in the Spring.
She will wait.

Last edited:
Possibly there are no pictures of any UK showroom floor because Covid has caused the closing of motorcycle showrooms in the UK, although sales and service are in operation.

Has Honda US even announced the '21 NC750X as forthcoming this Spring?
Usually the distributor gives out info long before the bikes land at the port.
Ask your dealer if a '21 NC750X is even in their order book.
If it is in the order book, is it the redesigned model that the UK is getting, or a carryover '20 model?
If so, it would have had to be ordered by now if there is any hope of a Spring delivery.

Has Honda US even announced the '21 NC750X as forthcoming this Spring?
Usually the distributor gives out info long before the bikes land at the port.
Ask your dealer if a '21 NC750X is even in their order book.
If it is in the order book, is it the redesigned model that the UK is getting, or a carryover '20 model?
If so, it would have had to be ordered by now if there is any hope of a Spring delivery.
My favorite dealer in Everett, WA told me that they have not seen any on the order list yet, but it's one month at a time. Maybe next month. Or the next.
Seriously, this really reminds me of the slow roll-out of the 2016 Africa Twin. When I purchased my V-Strom back that early Spring they had no Africa Twins, yet just a week later when I went to pick my 'Strom there was a new DCT Africa Twin on the showroom. Oh, well, I saved a few thousand dollars.

New Honda models roll out slowly, then in a few years the market is flooded with them and they become heavily discounted.

New Honda models roll out slowly, then in a few years the market is flooded with them and they become heavily discounted.
My wife is the potential customer for this 2021. She is willing to put down a refundable deposit of a couple hundred dollars to encourage the dealer to order the color of her choice, in case they can order any this year. The dealer is OK with this refundable encouragement for them to order.

Like everyone keeps saying..... Honda hasn't even said yet that the new model is even coming to the USA in 2021 or ever. We might forget that the whole world got the 750X and we didn't for three more years. When the NC was released in the EC in November 2011, Honda said it was coming stateside in mid 2012. We knew it was coming but my dealer wouldn't take my deposit until the NC700X appeared on dealer's order sheets which was in May. My NC arrived the last week of July 2012.

The Africa Twin roll out was delayed by the April 2016 earthquake that severely damaged and closed the Kumamoto factory. Otherwise they would have been in showrooms six months or more earlier. I was also closely watching the year-long run up to the AT's appearance.

My wife is the potential customer for this 2021. She is willing to put down a refundable deposit of a couple hundred dollars to encourage the dealer to order the color of her choice, in case they can order any this year. The dealer is OK with this refundable encouragement for them to order.
History has shown that Europe and other markets actually get NC color choices, while the US generally does not. Looking at the current American Honda web site, you can build a 2019 NC750X in any color you like as long as it‘s blue, and the 2020 can be built only in Graphite Black, which I might argue isn’t actually a color, rather the absence of color. In some models years, there was a color choice. I’m not trying to be a killjoy, but the NC is a weak seller in the USA, and the trim choices are very limited each model year. Let‘s hope Honda offers some color choices for 2021!

History has shown that Europe and other markets actually get NC color choices, while the US generally does not. Looking at the current American Honda web site, you can build a 2019 NC750X in any color you like as long as it‘s blue, and the 2020 can be built only in Graphite Black, which I might argue isn’t actually a color, rather the absence of color. In some models years, there was a color choice. I’m not trying to be a killjoy, but the NC is a weak seller in the USA, and the trim choices are very limited each model year. Let‘s hope Honda offers some color choices for 2021!

In Canada the NC is also a weak seller, especially the DCT.
No younger rider wants a DCT; not macho enough.
Our lone colour for the '20 models is pearl glare white.
But a good looking colour if I do say so!

nc750x_13208_nh_b53ppearl_glare_white__stripe__front.png

In Canada the NC is also a weak seller, especially the DCT.
No younger rider wants a DCT; not macho enough.
Our lone colour for the '20 models is pearl glare white.
But a good looking colour if I do say so!

View attachment 44038
I like a white bike myself.
I like the white, too. But wouldn’t you know it, in the nine USA model years of the NCX, it have never been offered here in white, only red, grey, blue, and black.

Back