• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 NC750x purchased yet?

My wife's 2021 NC750X will have a new home this weekend. So will my V-Strom.
We sold our 5 bedroom 4 bathroom house with no air conditioning for a huge amount of money. Our new house has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, with air conditioning, is one hour closer to our beach property. New house purchased for HALF the selling price of our soon to be former house.

Plus your wife is healthy again. Doesnt get much better than that
Over the top full of happy here.
Dude, come visit us in Washington State.
We are close to the coast.
Curvy coastal roads.
We are close to Mt. Rainier.
Curvy mountain roads.
We are close to being overly happy.

Could anyone send me a picture of how the reflector bar on the license plate attaches? The dealer didn't have it attached and it looks like I'm missing pieces. TIA

The reflector above appears to be fastened with two nuts. Here is a link to the parts diagram.

I'm actually asking about the side reflectors.
On the parts fiche, bracket 17, I bought my bike and the dealer didn't have the bracket attached. so I have part 7 but I'm missing part 26 and I don't understand how it is supposed to attach to the bike and plate. I don't see any screws to go through those.

Just a bracket with the two reflectors on it. It’s held on by 2 bolts and nuts.

Attachments

• A9D56747-57C9-4B6A-BB81-4237E4F0234B.jpeg
    A9D56747-57C9-4B6A-BB81-4237E4F0234B.jpeg
    836.8 KB · Views: 11
  • E325F66C-8798-4DAA-82E7-F89A87B856B2.jpeg
    E325F66C-8798-4DAA-82E7-F89A87B856B2.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 11
Hi I got a secondhand NC750X my 2021 in November with 1000km’s on it . I put all my farkles Barkbusters with LED’s, Tutoro Oiler, SW-Motech crashbars, PC-8 fusebox, USB socket, Givi GPS bracket, Touratech GPS locking mount with Garmin XT. No problems with these. I added a Honda main stand and am really struggling to get the bike up onto it. Am I the only one having trouble

Hi I got a secondhand NC750X my 2021 in November with 1000km’s on it . I put all my farkles Barkbusters with LED’s, Tutoro Oiler, SW-Motech crashbars, PC-8 fusebox, USB socket, Givi GPS bracket, Touratech GPS locking mount with Garmin XT. No problems with these. I added a Honda main stand and am really struggling to get the bike up onto it. Am I the only one having trouble
No issues with mine.

1. Has the bike been lowered by the previous owner?

2. Are you sure you have the correct center stand for the 2021? The NC suspension was lowered for 2021.

It was only 2 months old and first service just done so as far as I can tell no changes, I have sat on another one and height the same. I bought from the Honda importer so assume it is the correct one and is the one ordered by the original owner. Thanks for your quick reply and good points made.

I usually can't get the NC750X up on the stand on the first try. It is a learned technique. I'm 6'-2" 230# and in fair shape. It takes me 2 or 3 trys. My 5'-6" 160# brother has no trouble with either his '75 Goldwing, '14 Concourse, or his massive Victory Cross Country. The difference is that he has been doing it continuously since 1976 and I just started doing it again in September 2021. Couple of hints that may be helpful. Wearing stiff soled shoes help. I can't put the bike on the stand in my docksiders. I can put it on the stand wearing my riding boots or work shoes. You are not dragging the bike back onto the stand. That generally results in the bike sliding backwards. Most of the lift comes from your standing on the centerstand lever arm trying to pivot the bike up onto the stand. I actually have practiced putting the bike on the stand and then taking it off several times in a row. Hope this is of some use.

Back