• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 service manual not available?

21-23 NC750X Service manual is indeed what we are looking for.
Helm website at this moment says it is out of stock, no matter what computer or browser I search from.
I was able to order the 2021-2023 service manual yesterday. Perhaps I got the last one they had in stock as when I just did the same search here's what I just found:
Helms.jpg
Here's part of my order confirmation email from yesterday:
Helm1.jpg

Very frustrating I know!!

Steve

Had a price in uk for manual at helm which in stock but it’ll cost $209 to ship
Shipping by USPS or UPS from U.S. to Wales would cost $40-50 if personally delivered to the Post Office or UPS Store. If HELM confirmed that they have this service manual, you could pay directly to them, give them my delivery address and I would ship it in its original packaging to you. Thus, the whole transaction would cost around $110-120. Of course, HELM would have to commit to delivering this book.

Remember they print them on demand. They are not kept in stock. In stock means nothing.

Oh, and I finally got my manual and it's massive. I've been in communication with Helm at [email protected] and would suggest trying that if the site says they are out of stock. They are super aware that their website is horrible and unhelpful.

I am also struggling to get hold of the elusive maintenance maual for a 2021. I have approcahed Fowlers of Bristol (Pretty big Honda Dealer) - reply attached. I have asked them to order one for me.

"Thanks for contacting us. They do, however these things become unavailable quite quickly in physical form. The Honda part number for this is 62MKW00, however they have no stock left available as it stands, and they are marked as understudy, which basically means they do not know when they will be available again. Historically it usually takes for them to receive enough orders to warrant a print run. Dealers can still access theses digitally via the Honda dealer system, but they do not permit or facilitate the downloading of these complete to provide to people I’m afraid. We haven’t set up the part number for sale on our system for the manual, but this can be done if you wanted to order one, though that order could sit for months without anything happening. Maybe a bit of digging online might produce one."

Helm is the worst company I have ever dealt with.
They have a monopoly so they can treat customers any way they like and there is nothing you can do about it.
They take your money and use it for weeks if not months.
They will lie to you on the phone without any problems.
Stay away from them.
A lot of good technical info on this forum.
I finally got a refund after 3 weeks of stealing my money from my CC.
I got the same song and dance after my order April 1st.
Their customer service email link is no bueno.
BUYER BEWARE. :mad::mad:

I am also struggling to get hold of the elusive maintenance maual for a 2021. I have approcahed Fowlers of Bristol (Pretty big Honda Dealer) - reply attached. I have asked them to order one for me.

"Thanks for contacting us. They do, however these things become unavailable quite quickly in physical form. The Honda part number for this is 62MKW00, however they have no stock left available as it stands, and they are marked as understudy, which basically means they do not know when they will be available again. Historically it usually takes for them to receive enough orders to warrant a print run. Dealers can still access theses digitally via the Honda dealer system, but they do not permit or facilitate the downloading of these complete to provide to people I’m afraid. We haven’t set up the part number for sale on our system for the manual, but this can be done if you wanted to order one, though that order could sit for months without anything happening. Maybe a bit of digging online might produce one."
Have them order a manual that includes all years 2021-2023. It is possible there may be no stock of 62MKW00 because it is obsolete. In the US, the 61MKW00 (2021 model) is out of stock and obsolete, replaced by 61MKW01 (2021-2023 models). I’m just wild guessing that the 62 prefix is for your UK version, but I really have no way of knowing for sure.

Back