• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 sidestand enlarger

Finklejag

Reaction score
Visit site
I would believe that the 2021 has the same sidestand as the previous years as Honda wouldn’t redesign something as simple as a sidestand or would they? I want to order some parts before I pick up my bike and SRC Moto makes a sidestand enlarger for the previous years. I like their products since they’re on my current Himalayan.

Attachments

• 32133954-3776-41E3-83D2-F967BE61E319.jpeg
    32133954-3776-41E3-83D2-F967BE61E319.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 30
Be careful, I bought one that said it would work on 2016-20 models (at least) but didn’t fit my 21. It appears the foot pad is longer. I am still researching this.

Be careful, I bought one that said it would work on 2016-20 models (at least) but didn’t fit my 21. It appears the foot pad is longer. I am still researching this.
IMHO I think a center stand is a better investment in the long run, and you'll be better able to service the chain.

IMHO I think a center stand is a better investment in the long run, and you'll be better able to service the chain.
Which one depends on how the bike is used. If loaded up with travel/camping gear, no way am I hoisting the bike up on the centerstand everytime I stop on soft ground. The sidestand enlarger is definitely the way to go. I'd recommend both the center stand, and the side stand enlarger.

Looking at the big picture, it's stupid that Honda didn't just weld a larrger base on the sidestand. They put tiny sidestand pads on dual sports, too.

I went ahead and ordered it and will be the Guinea pig. I will return it if it doesn’t fit, and SRC is 3 hours away from where I live. I did see Givi shows an enlarger for the 21 model. The center stand is one of the accessories that the dealer is installing before I pick up the bike next week.

I took the advice from you guys and called SRC before they shipped it and canceled the order. I then ordered the Givi ES1192 from Carpi Moto. It fits perfect.
Finklejag, do you have any issues with the side stand staying up or causing the bike to stall when in gear?

I ordered one off Flea-bay for about $16-pretty CNC 'd aluminum or at least Chinesium-sposed to fit but not even close---they refunded my$ and told me to keep it--just ordered a "universal" one like I had on my big Strom--not as pretty as but it will work---when I had my BMW GS I put a hockey puck on the stand--worked great--but way too thick for the Honda

Well I removed the GIVI enlarger. The bike didn’t feel secure while it was on the side stand. You could easily rock the bike back and forth. There was a gap between the enlarger and the ground and only the rear of the enlarger touched the ground as you can see in the picture.

Attachments

• AE833344-CFA8-45BA-A38F-8116077FE570.jpeg
    AE833344-CFA8-45BA-A38F-8116077FE570.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 23
Too bad. But, there's plenty of room in the frunk for a side stand pad of your choosing. I actually carry two, a plastic commercial one. and a small wooden one I made that lifts the bike up a little straighter for uneven ground. There is a pink string attached to the corner of each of mine that goes up the the bars so I don't forget them and don't even have to get off the bike to put down or pick up.

Last edited:
Well I removed the GIVI enlarger. The bike didn’t feel secure while it was on the side stand. You could easily rock the bike back and forth. There was a gap between the enlarger and the ground and only the rear of the enlarger touched the ground as you can see in the picture.
That is unfortunate. Givi charges premium prices and their stuff is usually good quality. Looks like they slipped on this one.

That is unfortunate. Givi charges premium prices and their stuff is usually good quality. Looks like they slipped on this one.
It may have to do with a different side stand for the ‘21. I have a Givi on my ‘18 and it works perfectly.

i have the givi and it works well. toe does ride high but seems plenty stable and if the bike is high side it sits flat. great in gravel or dirt.
also installed the center stand.

Last edited:
Back