• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 with Givi V37 panniers

My wife uses the Givi E22N Monokey panniers, 22 Liter, about $225 per pair.
They are sturdy enough to serve as a light crash bar in our garage when my wife tipped her bike parking. No scratches on the bike, just a scratch on the pannier and a broken front brake lever.
They use the same PLO1192MK pannier rack for Monokey that your Alaska cases use.
I have massive panniers on my V-Strom, so I usually carry the bulk of the load when we travel.

My wife uses the Givi E22N Monokey panniers, 22 Liter, about $225 per pair.
They are sturdy enough to serve as a light crash bar in our garage when my wife tipped her bike parking. No scratches on the bike, just a scratch on the pannier and a broken front brake lever.
They use the same PLO1192MK pannier rack for Monokey that your Alaska cases use.
I have massive panniers on my V-Strom, so I usually carry the bulk of the load when we travel.
Do the bags sit out away from the bike like Kyleben's on you wife's NC? Can you post a pick from the back of your wife's NC to compare? I am getting ready to buy luggage for mine and I don't like the luggage to set out away from the bike.

Do the bags sit out away from the bike like Kyleben's on you wife's NC? Can you post a pick from the back of your wife's NC to compare? I am getting ready to buy luggage for mine and I don't like the luggage to set out away from the bike.
The much smaller and streamlined E22N uses the same pannier rack as the Alaska series. So, the same space between pannier and bike, but the panniers themselves are thin.

Here is the rear look of the V37 panniers. Like I said in my first post, these look like OEM panniers.

Attachments

• F8A6E908-DE68-4B45-ABA5-23573C954B0C.jpeg
    F8A6E908-DE68-4B45-ABA5-23573C954B0C.jpeg
    962.5 KB · Views: 73
Look at Carpimoto and Motostorm in Italy. Order and receive your desired Givi part in 2 to 3 weeks. Closer to 2.
1192fz luggage rack
PLO1192MK pannier rack for Monokey
1192KIT to install pannier racks without 1192FZ luggage rack.
Trust me. Order from Italy and receive your 2021 NC750X specific Givi parts in barely over 2 weeks.
North American retailers don't even know about these parts yet.
New member new NC750x :) how much did Capimoto charge for shipping? Can't believe the difference in price.

For my order from Carpimoto, I paid $175 for shipping. The V37’s came in a big box to fit both panniers. They use DHL and it arrived in about 5 days from the order date.

New member new NC750x :) how much did Capimoto charge for shipping? Can't believe the difference in price.
I don’t know about Capimoto, but my most recent order from Motostorm was pair of K22N side cases plus a 43 liter top case. Total shipping cost from Italy to USA was $34.56.

For my order from Carpimoto, I paid $175 for shipping. The V37’s came in a big box to fit both panniers. They use DHL and it arrived in about 5 days from the order date.
That's pretty close to the timeline I had. Ordered on Sunday, delivered by DHL on Friday. My order was very well packed, no damage.

View attachment 46580
Here is a view of the Givi PLO1192MK Specific Pannier Holder for Monokey Cases for Honda NC750X 21, mounted to the 1192FZ luggage rack.
Shown with a Dolomiti top case.
Thanks for sharing. That center box looks good as well.
My daughter purchased her NC750 in mid August. She is now looking for bags for a potential trip to Nova Scotia next Summer. She will go with the GIVI's as they look so good.

That rack seems really W_I_D_E. Seems like they could design that to bring them in at least 1 full inch on each side. Maybe 2 inches. Looks like you could fit a fuel bottle and a tool kit in between the bike and the case.

My wife has Givi V35 cases on her NC700x and they fit like the V37 cases, tucked in fairly tight. On my Hepco & Becker rack there is not enough room to even fit a fuel bottle, which is fine with me because I'd much rather have the bike narrower than wider.

That rack seems really W_I_D_E. Seems like they could design that to bring them in at least 1 full inch on each side. Maybe 2 inches. Looks like you could fit a fuel bottle and a tool kit in between the bike and the case.

My wife has Givi V35 cases on her NC700x and they fit like the V37 cases, tucked in fairly tight. On my Hepco & Becker rack there is not enough room to even fit a fuel bottle, which is fine with me because I'd much rather have the bike narrower than wider.
Agreed, the huge gap is what has me holding off on luggage. I like the idea of the E22 cases + frunk + top box but it appears the E22 racks make the overall width similar to V35 cases. It would be nice to have similar pics of your bikes for comparison.

Most of my riding does not need luggage and I prefer the look without luggage. The Shad 3P mounting system is almost invisible when the cases are removed. At the moment I am leaning towards a top box only for when I need extra cargo capacity.

The much smaller and streamlined E22N uses the same pannier rack as the Alaska series. So, the same space between pannier and bike, but the panniers themselves are thin.
So that picture shows Givi side case hardware? What is the model number for the hardware? Old NC700X Givi hardware for E21 and E22 use the PL series mounts. I don’t remember the Givi PL hardware being at all that wide. I have Kappa K22 bags on SW-Motech racks and they hug pretty close to the bike.

Agreed, the huge gap is what has me holding off on luggage. I like the idea of the E22 cases + frunk + top box but it appears the E22 racks make the overall width similar to V35 cases. It would be nice to have similar pics of your bikes for comparison.

The Givi V35 side cases use the same rack as the Givi V37.

97232D5A-3CBF-45A0-ACDC-C6CC60CCF26A.jpeg

The Hepco & Becker cases use a proprietary H & B rack that is a quick detach system. 1/4 turn on 3 special locking cam/bolts on each side and the whole thing come right off, leaving only a couple small, unobtrusive mounting points. It was one of the things that attracted me to the Hepco & Becker boxes (in addition to being very high quality), but I pretty much leave the side cases and top box on all the time. I found the bike to be so convenient for so many uses that I simply leave the boxes on so if I need to stop at the grocery or hardware store or whatever/where ever I tend to have the capacity to haul whatever I need to carry.

The H & B racks don't have enough room to install a "Tool Tube" between the bike and the rack. If I were to try to build something to store tools or a fuel canister into the space that exists, I'd have to re-position my turn signals.

659EBB13-9630-4F27-AB60-BF799776CBF9.jpeg

Oh, you may notice that the Michelin Road 5 tires are so grippy they hold the bikes on the ground even when I park on a very steep incline! Sorry the photos are sideways.

Last edited:
The Givi V35 side cases use the same rack as the Givi V37.

View attachment 47088

The Hepco & Becker cases use a proprietary H & B rack that is a quick detach system. 1/4 turn on 3 special locking cam/bolts on each side and the whole thing come right off, leaving only a couple small, unobtrusive mounting points. It was one of the things that attracted me to the Hepco & Becker boxes (in addition to being very high quality), but I pretty much leave the side cases and top box on all the time. I found the bike to be so convenient for so many uses that I simply leave the boxes on so if I need to stop at the grocery or hardware store or whatever/where ever I tend to have the capacity to haul whatever I need to carry.

The H & B racks don't have enough room to install a "Tool Tube" between the bike and the rack. If I were to try to build something to store tools or a fuel canister into the space that exists, I'd have to re-position my turn signals.

View attachment 47089

Oh, you may notice that the Michelin Road 5 tires are so grippy they hold the bikes on the ground even when I park on a very steep incline! Sorry the photos are sideways.
Rotated images.

00A86104-A987-4218-832F-AB7F20A416F8.jpeg75E113C5-B2DE-44FF-9A3E-D5F6C2F688A2.jpeg

So that picture shows Givi side case hardware? What is the model number for the hardware? Old NC700X Givi hardware for E21 and E22 use the PL series mounts. I don’t remember the Givi PL hardware being at all that wide. I have Kappa K22 bags on SW-Motech racks and they hug pretty close to the bike.
The side case hardware is PLO1192MK, intended for Monokey but not V35 or V37 which contour inward toward the rear wheel.

The side case hardware is PLO1192MK, intended for Monokey but not V35 or V37 which contour inward toward the rear wheel.
OK. Below photos are your picture compared to a picture of E22's on SW-Motech side carriers mounted on a 2012 NC (not mine, but same setup as mine). The latest Givi hardware, in my opinion, seems excessively wide for my tastes. I don't understand why Givi does it that way. I guess it leaves room to mount tool boxes inside the racks, but even on my SW-Motech carriers, I have enough room that I have mounted tool tubes to the inside of the racks.20210928_174423.jpgIMG_2925-C.jpg

Back