The 2022 Harley Davidson CVO Tri Glide: The Ultimate
Pure American-made luxury, attitude, style, and sound tickle all your senses from the saddle of this unique CVO, the ultimate Trike in the 2022 Harley Davidson lineup. There is nothing else available that can even come close to the level of comfort, fit and finish, and three-wheeled awesomeness of the CVO Tri Glide.
Feel all 126 ft-lbs of torque from the 117-cubic-inch Milwaukee-Eight® engine. See it all with the New Daymaker® Adaptive LED Headlamp. Stay connected with top-of-the-line BOOM!
1 color choice for the 2022 Harley Davidson CVO Tri Glide: Dante’s Red Fade
The 2022 Harley Davidson CVO Tri Glide starts at $49,999 / $59,999 CAD.
On this page: we’ve curated specs, features, news, photos/videos, etc. so you can read up on the new 2022 Harley Davidson CVO Tri Glide in one place.
- Price: $49,999 / $59,999 CAD
- Key Features:
- Milwaukee-Eight® 117 V-Twin engine
- All LED Lighting
- Cornering Safety Enhancements are standard
- Engine: 117 ci V-twin
- Power: 105 HP (estimated)
- Torque: 126 lbs-ft @ 3750 RPM
- Wet Weight: 1,269 lb. (577 kg)
- Seat Height: 25.9 in. (658 mm)
- Can-Am Spyder RT Sea-To-Sky
- Polaris Slingshot R Limited Edition
- Ural Gear Up
2022 Harley Davidson CVO Tri Glide Specifications