The 2022 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited: Fully Loaded
If you are a fan of the iconic Harley Davidson Batwing fairing then the Ultra Limited is the bike you want for long-distance touring.
The 2022 Harley Davidson lineup shares the powerful Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engine across a few bikes, and it is the perfect choice for the Ultra Limited. Building plenty of torque (119 lbs-ft), the American V-twin exhaust note provides such a sweet sound, but you can always crank up the 4 speaker Boom!
The sleek yet spacious Tour-Pak
There is an amazing list of 8 color choices for the 2022 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited
- Vivid Black – Chrome Finish
- Gauntlet Gray Metallic – Chrome Finish
- Midnight Crimson / Vivid Black – Chrome Finish
- Reef Blue / Vivid Black – Chrome Finish
- Vivid Black – Black Finish
- Gauntlet Gray Metallic – Black Finish
- Midnight Crimson / Vivid Black – Black Finish
- Reef Blue / Vivid Black – Black Finish
Check out the brand links below for the entire list of colors available.
The 2022 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited starts at $29,169 USD / $34,999 CAD.
On this page: we’ve curated specs, features, news, photos/videos, etc. so you can read up on the new 2022 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited in one place.
- Price: $29,169 USD / $34,999 CAD
- Key Features:
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114 V-Twin engine
- Vented Batwing Fairing
- Two-Tone Paint Options
- Optional RDRS Electronics Package
- Engine: 114 ci V-twin
- Power: 100.5 HP (estimated)
- Torque: 119 lbs-ft @ 3000 RPM
- Wet Weight: 917 lb. (416 kg)
- Seat Height: 27.5 in. (699 mm)
2022 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited Specifications