• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2022 MotoGP on TV?

TNHoosier

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
With NBC Sports shutting down, does anyone know if another network will be showing MotoGP races this year? I cannot pay $160 just to watch MotoGP.

the Ferret

Reaction score
Visit site
I suck it up and pay for the MotoGP package. With 20 races it only comes out to $8 a race. At least that's how I justify it lol.

DirtFlier

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Subscribers not only get to watch motoGP races but also moto2 and moto3, plus all the practice & qualifying sessions for all 3 classes so it's really a bargain. And there are no damn commercial breaks!

About 4 yrs ago, I cancelled my Spectrum cable TV hookup and opted to subcribe to motoGP and F-1. Both of those are about the same price so the total is around $270 per year but my cable bill was $85 EACH MONTH (over $1000 annually), so I'm way ahead!

the Ferret

Reaction score
Visit site
Just finished watching all the practice and qualifying sessions for the premier class on MotoGP subscription. Going to be a heck of a year.

DirtFlier

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It was a great 1st race of the season with an unexpected winner from a small team. I won't spoil it for those who haven't watched it!