• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2022 OEM Fog Lights

• Thread starter Deleted member 10242
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10242

Has anyone in the US been able to find the Honda OEM Fog Light Kit (fog lights, attachment mounts, etc)? Not on the Honda USA site and have stopped at 2 dealers and neither can find anything fog light related for 2021+ years. Can find them for other countries such as UK, France, Japan (see an example below). I know I could do any other fog lights but wanted to check these out as I prefer the mount with the OEM Light Bar.

Easy Front LED Fog Light Kit - Honda NC750X-D​

Product Code: 08ESYMKWFL21

/ MPN: 08ESYMKWFL21

These 2 additional front LED headlights will increase your visibility and make you more noticeable to surrounding traffic. Must be mounted with the Front Side Pipes (sold separately). Pack Contains 08V70-MKW-D00 / Front LED Fog Light Attachment 08V73-MKS-E00 / Front LED Fog Lights. Not included: 08P72-MKP-J80ZA / Front Side Pipe Kit

Has anyone in the US been able to find the Honda OEM Fog Light Kit (fog lights, attachment mounts, etc)? Not on the Honda USA site and have stopped at 2 dealers and neither can find anything fog light related for 2021+ years. Can find them for other countries such as UK, France, Japan (see an example below). I know I could do any other fog lights but wanted to check these out as I prefer the mount with the OEM Light Bar.

Easy Front LED Fog Light Kit - Honda NC750X-D​

Product Code: 08ESYMKWFL21

/ MPN: 08ESYMKWFL21

These 2 additional front LED headlights will increase your visibility and make you more noticeable to surrounding traffic. Must be mounted with the Front Side Pipes (sold separately). Pack Contains 08V70-MKW-D00 / Front LED Fog Light Attachment 08V73-MKS-E00 / Front LED Fog Lights. Not included: 08P72-MKP-J80ZA / Front Side Pipe Kit
I don’t know, but it’s possible that the Honda fog light kit, although compatible with the NC, is not sold in the USA because it doesn’t meet code for vehicle lighting. Again, I don’t know, but it’s possible.

Back