• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question 2022 Valve Stem size

• Thread starter Deleted member 10242
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10242

Does the 2022 NC750X have standard size tire valve stems? I went to add air for the first time today and could not use my little portable air compressor. It says the automatic pump's air tube is suitable for Schrader valves, American valves and Dunlop valves. Have used it on a Honda Fit and a push scooter my granddaughter has with no issues. Was very easy and quick to add air. But could not screw on the air tube to the NC valve stem. Had to get out a larger compressor that locks onto the tire stem, no need to screw it on the stem. Maybe I didn't try hard enough, but it just didn't seem like it was the right size. Want to buy the FOBO Bike 2 tpms, but don't want to shell out $100 and then find out valve stems are different.

Here is a link to my portable air compressor: CYCPLUS A8 Portable Tire Pump Smart Air Inflator Electric Mini Air Compressor

Does the 2022 NC750X have standard size tire valve stems? I went to add air for the first time today and could not use my little portable air compressor. It says the automatic pump's air tube is suitable for Schrader valves, American valves and Dunlop valves. Have used it on a Honda Fit and a push scooter my granddaughter has with no issues. Was very easy and quick to add air. But could not screw on the air tube to the NC valve stem. Had to get out a larger compressor that locks onto the tire stem, no need to screw it on the stem. Maybe I didn't try hard enough, but it just didn't seem like it was the right size. Want to buy the FOBO Bike 2 tpms, but don't want to shell out $100 and then find out valve stems are different.

Here is a link to my portable air compressor: CYCPLUS A8 Portable Tire Pump Smart Air Inflator Electric Mini Air Compressor
That looks awfully weak. My air inflator nozzle just goes over the end of the valve stem and has nothing to do with any threads and my 10 hp pump powers makes quick work of it. I use it on my car and bike. That ad says it will pump up a car tire in 8 minutes hhhmmmm, maybe 8 hours if you keep recharging it.

They are standard valve stem size.

That looks awfully weak. My air inflator nozzle just goes over the end of the valve stem and has nothing to do with any threads and my 10 hp pump powers makes quick work of it. I use it on my car and bike. That ad says it will pump up a car tire in 8 minutes hhhmmmm, maybe 8 hours if you keep recharging it.
It worked fine on the Fit tires when just had to top them off a bit (less than 1 minute to add 4 PSI). That is how I want to use it on the NC as well. Just very convenient to quickly add a few pounds of air. No power cord needed. And in case of an emergency, a few extra minutes would not be my biggest concern if stuck on the side of the road. I'll have to try it again to see why I could not screw it on to the NC valve stem as it sounds like they are standard size.

It worked fine on the Fit tires when just had to top them off a bit (less than 1 minute to add 4 PSI). That is how I want to use it on the NC as well. Just very convenient to quickly add a few pounds of air. No power cord needed. And in case of an emergency, a few extra minutes would not be my biggest concern if stuck on the side of the road. I'll have to try it again to see why I could not screw it on to the NC valve stem as it sounds like they are standard size.
I have a 2009 Fit Sport.

Bicycle tires take less volume though, so easier to fill but you might be able to put a few pounds in a MC tire, IDK. The ad says 150 PSI max so I am losing faith already in it. IDK why they don't have a press-on type of nozzle that doesn't screw on. You have me curious about this thing now, let us know how good it works.

Back