• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2023 Service Manual?

Thanks. I went ahead and ordered one. We'll see how long it takes to ship.

Curious if you got your manual? I placed an order today and will report back when it comes here to US
Good luck working with them.
HELM says they have them in stock on the web page, that's a lie.
They take your money and sit on it until they decide to print a few manuals.
They are nasty.
JMHO

Yeah pretty much knew that going in after reading here but no other good options looking around. I'm thinking the online alldata style timed use fees are far worse rip offs so i want a hardcopy before you can't get one.

Happy to report that I did. Ordered July 1, received July 14. So they apparently really did have some in stock, at least this time.
Maybe that will help repair their reputation which has been sullied a bit lately. I myself never had a problem ordering Helm manuals and I ordered a lot of them when I worked in a Honda dealership 5 years ago.

I managed to get some more info from Helm on this because they did take a while to ship out my manual then FedEx lost it when they were supposed to hand it off to USPS for final delivery ("FedEx Smartpost" service). Helm says "in stock" but these are POD or print on demand according the the rep that I spoke with and the screenshot of her screen that she sent me. The rep said she always tells customers 4-6 weeks wait time for POD manuals. Probably saves them not storing stacks of manuals that may never sell if they can simply print and bind them only when they are ordered. They were responsive regarding the lost shipment and sent me a replacement at no cost. Two months later, FedEx found the original package and delivered it. I contacted Helm to send it back and they said to just keep it. So two 2021 NC750X/DCT manuals for the price of one. I guess I can have one to grease up and keep a clean copy inside for preview and prep.

I managed to get some more info from Helm on this because they did take a while to ship out my manual then FedEx lost it when they were supposed to hand it off to USPS for final delivery ("FedEx Smartpost" service). Helm says "in stock" but these are POD or print on demand according the the rep that I spoke with and the screenshot of her screen that she sent me. The rep said she always tells customers 4-6 weeks wait time for POD manuals. Probably saves them not storing stacks of manuals that may never sell if they can simply print and bind them only when they are ordered. They were responsive regarding the lost shipment and sent me a replacement at no cost. Two months later, FedEx found the original package and delivered it. I contacted Helm to send it back and they said to just keep it. So two 2021 NC750X/DCT manuals for the price of one. I guess I can have one to grease up and keep a clean copy inside for preview and prep.
HELM is a monopoly and they conduct business as such. :( :(

ordered my 21-23(61mkw01) july 3 . received today.
oringinally order the '21 year manual (61mkw00) the night before and called to cancel that order next morning.
after cancelling the original order and placing the new 21-23 manual order i talked a while with the customer service rep.
i asked what, if anything, was different between the two manuals. he said let me take a look.
after about 5 minutes he said he could not see any difference.
i asked how many pages were in each one. he said 1 page more in the 21-23.
i don't know if there really are no differences, but if it's correct that they are the same. the 61mkw00 costs $36 and the 61mkw01 costs $50.
shipping and handling is about $30 for each one.
satisfactory service and friendly sevice rep.

I ordered mine on July 17th and got notice of shipment with FedEx tracking on July 27th so not near as bad as expected
Edit: received July 29th from MI (adjoining state)

Last edited:
Back